Author Topic: Secret Santa Registration  (Read 54620 times)

Andy

• Space Champion!
Re: Secret Santa Registration
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2007, 08:34:20 AM »
also, I've received mine but I'm waiting to open it.
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2007, 12:52:33 PM »
Thank you, TL!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2007, 01:24:01 PM »
Thank you, TL!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're welcome!  I'm in the pro-Al Green camp, too, so I thought we should stick together...
Enjoy your day!
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

TL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2007, 01:25:45 PM »
And thank you, DaveFromKnoxville!  Remind me to tell you my "doing shots of SoCo in a Knoxville parking lot with teenagers" story sometime (it's not as sordid as it sounds)...
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

Beth

• Space Champion!
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »
Will my secret santee please let me know if they receive my gift today? Even though the guy at the post office told me it would be there today, I'm stressing.

Laurie

« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2007, 03:50:58 PM »
The mail guy and the UPS guy already dropped everything off for today. Nothin'! Did Steve from Boerum Hill get me for this exchange?  :'(

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2007, 04:00:34 PM »
The mail guy and the UPS guy already dropped everything off for today. Nothin'! Did Steve from Boerum Hill get me for this exchange?  :'(

No worries Laurie I didn't get mine yet either... but I still have hope in secret Santa faeries or whatever...
from the land of pleasant living

KickTheBobo

« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2007, 05:12:35 PM »
Thank you Secret Santa!

I am enjoying the Kevin Smith dvd right now, moreso because while viewing it I can't help but imagine Tom watching it and just burning with rage.

also, nice work gift-referencing a year-old thread with the Victor Borge. Can't wait to chug some Robitussin and view that one. Cosmic, man.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2007, 07:21:58 PM »
To my secret santana: glad you liked it, sir!  Ms. Lipson is quite the talented artiste, and you can pretend you're listening to WFMU through it.  I'm in Indiana, so I don't know if mine arrived in Brooklyn, though I heard via Andy that there is a perfectly understnadable delay.  Merry Xmas, everybody!
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2007, 08:45:12 PM »
And thank you, DaveFromKnoxville!  Remind me to tell you my "doing shots of SoCo in a Knoxville parking lot with teenagers" story sometime (it's not as sordid as it sounds)...

Next time that could be my 15-year-old Andy from Knoxville! Oh, and you misspelled SnoCone.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2007, 09:44:22 AM »
Although I've already sent him a message to let him know I got it, I do want to thank samir for the cool mix CD he sent me. It's full of stuff I don't know, and that's the best kind of mix CD. Thanks buddy!
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »
Oh Laurie.

You are even more the best than you were before. The last great song the man ever sang just happens to be the last song on your overly elaborate gift. I will listen to it 100 times, I swear.

Your friend

dfk

Laurie

« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2007, 12:53:22 PM »
I'm glad you like it!  :-* :-* :-*

Sarah

« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2007, 12:54:45 PM »
Santa, you did me proud:  a lovely little book chock-a-block full of grammar griping (Eats, Shoots & Leaves) and a navy hoodie on which is emblazoned in bold white one simple yet evocative word: "Newbridge." 

I am very happy.

Ho ho ho, everyone!

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2007, 03:34:50 PM »
Thank you, TL!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're welcome!  I'm in the pro-Al Green camp, too, so I thought we should stick together...
Enjoy your day!
Al Green for life, sir.
The audio commentaries on the Saturday TV Funhouse DVD are very fun - just the kind of thing I'd never seek out myself but am grateful to have recommended to me.
It was very thoughtful of you, and don't think I won't be bragging to my musician friends about it.  All in all, this was MUCH better than that Arbor Day when Nils Lofgren gave me hepatitis.

Merry Christmas, Friends of Tom!