Author Topic: SuperCaller Dave from Knoxville inspired  (Read 9917 times)

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
SuperCaller Dave from Knoxville inspired
« on: November 15, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »
Yes, someone has probably already posted one, and yes, it's too literal, and yes, it's quick and dirty and bad font matching, BUT screw that all Dave needs to be honored! I'm still trying to remember the name of the 80s character actor that DFK makes me think of, but someday I will.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Re: SuperCaller Dave from Knoxville inspired
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:22:45 PM »
No me gusta. YO LO ADORO!
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 03:34:55 PM »
Senorcorazon, that's the greatest.

Could it be Daniel Roebuck? I get that all the time. Also the fat guy from Animal House. Let's face it; all fat white guys look alike.

To my eternal shame, a kid in my Calc III class today told me that I reminded him of the singer from Blues Traveler, one of the most disgusting bands in the history of everything. But if you really want to know who I look most like, I will give you a clue.....

Catcher in the Rye

Pride of Staten Island

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »
Senorcorazon, that's the greatest.

Could it be Daniel Roebuck? I get that all the time. Also the fat guy from Animal House. Let's face it; all fat white guys look alike.

To my eternal shame, a kid in my Calc III class today told me that I reminded him of the singer from Blues Traveler, one of the most disgusting bands in the history of everything. But if you really want to know who I look most like, I will give you a clue.....

Catcher in the Rye

You look like Mark David Chapman?
The only Wire I care about is the one that recorded Pink Flag.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 04:32:07 PM »
I am, in fact, a dead ringer for John David Chapman

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 04:37:14 PM »
Yes, someone has probably already posted one, and yes, it's too literal, and yes, it's quick and dirty and bad font matching, BUT screw that all Dave needs to be honored! I'm still trying to remember the name of the 80s character actor that DFK makes me think of, but someday I will.

I clearly cannot choose the wine in front of me!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 06:07:58 PM »
Wow, almost exactly the opposite of what I would picture, but looking like a boxer probably helps with high school teaching.

I can't remember the actor, but he looks like a shorter, skinnier Dabney Coleman. I think I just hear a mustache more than anything else. And the teaching of math helps distort the image.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 12:28:13 AM »
Nice work! No need for those apologies at the top. Bombs over Knoxville!
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Sarah

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 08:23:54 AM »
I can't remember the actor, but he looks like a shorter, skinnier Dabney Coleman. I think I just hear a mustache more than anything else. And the teaching of math helps distort the image.

Are you thinking of Michael Jeter, perhaps?

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 09:42:47 AM »
I look about as much like Michael Jeter as Angelina Jolie looks like Paul Giamatti. I'm telling you people, it's this

Take the Elvis shading from the glasses, and you would have Emma from Knoxville calling the guy in that picture Daddy

Mainiac FOT

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 09:49:28 AM »
Dave, do you ever get hissed at by old hippies?

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 09:53:47 AM »
A guy once said "Turn me on, dead man" but I don't think he was referencing the death of John Lennon

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 11:15:39 AM »
A guy once said "Turn me on, dead man" but I don't think he was referencing the death of John Lennon

This is why the man is a Supercaller.

Ne-ver could be an-y oth-er way.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »

Are you thinking of Michael Jeter, perhaps?

YES! Thanks, that's been killing me for about a week and I couldn't remember him in any movie except in one with a princess dress on. Which is useless on IMDB.

Sorry Dave, that's just when I think of when I hear your voice. Just a friendly twang of a guy you'd like to sit down to some grits and biscuits with. Maybe I only imagine people being shorter than I am, which is not many people. And now, I'll picture Michael Jeter with Elvis glasses and mutton chops.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 01:04:22 PM »
No apologies needed, Michael Jeter was awesome, and I thought you were talking about my countenance, not my honey-drenched spoken vocalizations.

On another pathetically self-doubting note, I respond far too often, when I should just keep my peace. I'm going to wear out my welcome if I don't make myself scarcer.