Author Topic: Tom vs. Stoners  (Read 2665 times)

agent_jimmy

• Achilles bursitis
Tom vs. Stoners
« on: May 26, 2015, 08:45:41 AM »
hello all,

can anyone point me to good moments of tom messing with and/or hanging up on stoners. I know there are some hilarious moments from around 2005 when kids (such as Tommert) would call up while high and Tom wants no part of it. I'm making a mix for a friend who greatly enjoys the devil's lettuce and would like to put a clip or two on it for him. if you come across any sort of weed humour (Bryce included) while listened to old shows please send me the show date.

thanks!

RReynolds

• Policemans heel
Re: Tom vs. Stoners
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »
Though he constantly denied smoking, the first call that came to my mind was "Terry calls in from Woodstock by way of outer space." from the 7/24/2012. Starts about 49 mins in.
Sometimes as I'm floating away I wish I could stay, Then I arrive among the dropping flies

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 06:51:02 PM »
I don't have exact episodes, but try to find when Petey calls the show starting around 2007 and afterward.  He usually sounds baked and Tom calls him on it. 
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

cameron

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 09:15:56 PM »
August 9, 2011: VANESSA BAYER is in-studio, discussing her trailblazing dad, Offspring parodies and the poor dietary habits of SNL staff! All the regular callers get banned! And Brent Prefontaine – Bryce’s brother – offers to be the show’s Cannabis Correspondent!

cowboydan

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 10:11:50 PM »
Though he constantly denied smoking, the first call that came to my mind was "Terry calls in from Woodstock by way of outer space." from the 7/24/2012. Starts about 49 mins in.

This is an amazing call. You should up it on your YT channel, which I've been enjoying very much btw.

jimakaclark

• Policemans heel
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 08:44:48 AM »
yeah, that Terry from Woodstock call is one of my all-time favorites

agent_jimmy

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 12:43:41 PM »
i dont remember that vanessa bayer part. will have to re-listen to that this week. thanks all!!!!!

RReynolds

• Policemans heel
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 11:35:09 AM »

This is an amazing call. You should up it on your YT channel, which I've been enjoying very much btw.

Thanks CowboyDan, if you didn't catch it, I put it up last night.

That laugh. It'll be echoing through my skull for a couple of days.
Sometimes as I'm floating away I wish I could stay, Then I arrive among the dropping flies