Author Topic: A weird, frankie teardrop related request  (Read 1084 times)

WesleyfromLondon

• Plantar Fasciitis
A weird, frankie teardrop related request
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:51:09 PM »
Hey there, I'm a long time fan of the best show, and thanks to the best show and the frequent appearances of frankie teardrop in sound collages and challenges I learned something cool about my mum. I referenced frankie teardrop in conversation with her the other day and I found out that she is a huge Suicide fan, to the extent that when she was a teenager she hand-painted a leather jacket with the artwork from their first album.

But what I wanted to ask about was a pin she got at a Suicide show way back then. Apparently they used to throw out little red star records badges at their shows, and she got one and wore it all the time but one day tragically lost it.

Naturally I thought it'd be a good gift to find her a new one, but googling 'red star records badge' just turns up a bunch of badges of red stars, which unfortunately is also the logo for red star records. I figured if anyone might be able to help me out on this it'd be the friends of tom, I just want to know if anyone knows where to get one of these badges, or just what they looked like so I can find her an equivalent looking one.

Cheers!