Author Topic: Michael Perry appearance?  (Read 4769 times)

El Drano

• Plantar Fasciitis
Michael Perry appearance?
« on: February 18, 2016, 05:54:32 PM »
I heard a familiar name when I was watching the Dick Wolf show Chicago PD  (apparently the location for his shows have moved from New York to Chicago) 

The scene starts at a gruesome crime scene inside a house..   a bloody body of a drug dealer is tied to a chair, burned to death by some other bad guy.  Also there is a young boy shot in the head -execution style and a box of candy bars is spilled on the floor....

Patrolman - Sergeant, we got a lady outside, says her son's gone missing. Said he was outside selling candy or something.
Detective - I'll talk to her.  (he looks down at the dead body of the boy on the floor)  Saw something he wasn't supposed to see.
[Outside]
Distressed woman behind police tape - Can somebody tell me what's going on?
Detective -You live around here?
Down the block. My son is missing.
What's your son's name? Michael. Michael Perry. He left this morning to sell candy bars for his hockey team.
Come here. Um, can you describe him?
He's nine, light brown hair.
Ms. Perry, we... found a body in that house. Matches your son's description.
No. No. No. No.
I'm sorry.
No... no! No!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

The dark tone of it all also reminded of a terrible tale for children.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Re: Michael Perry appearance?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:25:17 PM »
I heard a familiar name when I was watching the Dick Wolf show Chicago PD  (apparently the location for his shows have moved from New York to Chicago) 

The scene starts at a gruesome crime scene inside a house..   a bloody body of a drug dealer is tied to a chair, burned to death by some other bad guy.  Also there is a young boy shot in the head -execution style and a box of candy bars is spilled on the floor....

Patrolman - Sergeant, we got a lady outside, says her son's gone missing. Said he was outside selling candy or something.
Detective - I'll talk to her.  (he looks down at the dead body of the boy on the floor)  Saw something he wasn't supposed to see.
[Outside]
Distressed woman behind police tape - Can somebody tell me what's going on?
Detective -You live around here?
Down the block. My son is missing.
What's your son's name? Michael. Michael Perry. He left this morning to sell candy bars for his hockey team.
Come here. Um, can you describe him?
He's nine, light brown hair.
Ms. Perry, we... found a body in that house. Matches your son's description.
No. No. No. No.
I'm sorry.
No... no! No!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

The dark tone of it all also reminded of a terrible tale for children.

Holiday man hit by truck, killed while crossing U.S. 19 on foot

Times staff

Sunday, February 14, 2016 12:35pm

Print 1

HOLIDAY — A Pasco County man was hit by a pickup truck and killed late Saturday night as he walked across the intersection of U.S. 19 and Bonita Road, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report.

Michael Thomas Perry, 57, of Holiday, died at the scene.

Perry was walking west across U.S. 19 where it intersects with Bonita Road outside the crosswalk at 11:17 p.m., according to the report. He was struck by a 2004 Ford F-150 driven by James Ferguson, 59, traveling south on U.S. 19.

Ferguson, of Holiday, did not see Perry in the intersection, according to the report.

The investigation continues.

© 2016 Tampa Bay Times
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 10:02:21 PM »
Maybe Michael Perry is a symbol for an untimely, horrible death.
See God, Kai

johnnynovato

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 07:57:48 AM »
Wait was Michael Perry a real person or is he AP Mike's answer to Richard Cory?