The Best Show on WFMU > Dear Tom

What's the best Creedence album?

(1/2) > >>

oldcore:
I was wondering what Creedence album I should check out?  I have Chronicle I & II, but I was wondering if there are any album cuts that are really great.  Any suggestions?

peter falk:
Is Ramble Tamble a deep cut?  I dunno, but if it is, Cosmo's Factory merits a listen.  Pretty sure 90% of the tracks on it are well-known singles though.  I also like Pendulum which I guess is a little more obscure.  Honestly, I would listen to everything from the self-titled record through Pendulum, which isn't too daunting a task.

puffskull:
pretty much all of it! Cosmo's Factory is probably the best, but there's not much separating them.

Other must listens: Bayou Country, Green River, Willy & The Poor Boys (Elegy is fantastic... minor key epic. similar feel as Ramble Tamble's amazing breakdown)

Oh god they're so good...

Carver:
Big second for Willy and the Poor Boys.

buffcoat:

--- Quote from: puffskull on June 19, 2016, 09:53:03 PM ---pretty much all of it! Cosmo's Factory is probably the best, but there's not much separating them.

Other must listens: Bayou Country, Green River, Willy & The Poor Boys (Elegy is fantastic... minor key epic. similar feel as Ramble Tamble's amazing breakdown)

Oh god they're so good...

--- End quote ---

Effigy, yeah?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version