Author Topic: Julie Klausner is on a brand new episode of Hollywood Handbook talking about Tom  (Read 6152 times)

Nicholas Tanek

• Achilles bursitis
Read

The Coolest Way to Kill Yourself
by Nicholas Tanek
Link: http://amzn.com/B00GUSAX7G

Chipped Black Nail Polish
by Nicholas Tanek
Link: http://amzn.com/B00WUNS58O

fonpr

• Space Champion!
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/julie-klausner-back-again/
I also heard a preview today for tomorrow's Fresh Air, Julie and Billy are going to be on there, too!
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Nicholas Tanek

• Achilles bursitis
I never heard Fresh Air. Is it good?
Read

The Coolest Way to Kill Yourself
by Nicholas Tanek
Link: http://amzn.com/B00GUSAX7G

Chipped Black Nail Polish
by Nicholas Tanek
Link: http://amzn.com/B00WUNS58O

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Depends on the guest. But, Terri Gross is a good interviewer. She's been at it a long time.

Haven't heard it? I presume you aren't an NPR listener. Over on the left side of the dial she's pretty ubiquitous.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

mostlymeat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Depends on the guest. But, Terri Gross is a good interviewer. She's been at it a long time.

Haven't heard it? I presume you aren't an NPR listener. Over on the left side of the dial she's pretty ubiquitous.

Terri Gross is awful, I'm surprised Tom hasn't done a "Garrison Keillor" on her yet.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!

Terri Gross is awful, I'm surprised Tom hasn't done a "Garrison Keillor" on her yet.

I hope you like jazz!

Terri Gross vs the grossest Gene Simmons can be was a two-way tie for last.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

fonpr

• Space Champion!

I hope you like jazz!

I do like jazz!

not that clay

It's how I discovered Patton Oswalt a zillion years ago, so it's not all bad.

not that clay

It's how I discovered Patton Oswalt a zillion years ago, so it's not all bad.
(which led me to the Best Show and other cool stuff)

around the bend

• Policemans heel
I love Terri Gross. So thoughtful and she could make anything interesting (or I guess she just gets interesting guests).

fonpr

• Space Champion!

I hope you like jazz!

I do remember her leaving that episode out of her book. Rather suspicious donchathink?

TrapNeuterReturn

• Achilles bursitis

I hope you like jazz!

I do like jazz!

Jizz Jazz if I am not mistaken, correct?

TrapNeuterReturn

• Achilles bursitis
I just heard a story about how NPR's listenership is getting OLD and how they are trying to reinvigorate it... with a Prairie Home reboot and more way-too-long Noo Yawk stories on This American Life and The Moth...

erg79

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
None of those shows are produced by NPR.

I really enjoy Terry Gross. Marc Maron interviewing her was really good.

fonpr

• Space Champion!

I hope you like jazz!

I do like jazz!

Jizz Jazz if I am not mistaken, correct?
Not my favorite, Trap. I like Sun Ra.