The Best Show on WFMU > Show Discussion

Best Show merch we'd like to see

(1/5) > >>

President Baseball:
What merchandise from the Best Show would you like to buy if it existed? Here are my ideas:

Best Show trading cards-- A set of cards featuring drawings of Newbridge characters as well as Tom, AP Mike, Dudio, Pat. etc. Brief bios and any "statistics" on the back of each card. Collect them all! Or maybe instead of cards, they should be Wacky Packages-style stickers?

The "Rock, Rot & Rule" book-- an actual book that just lists band after band and whether they Rock, Rot or Rule. It would be the ultimate argument settler! Seems like it wouldn't take too much time to put out an actual short paperback book like this, and it would be fun to have around.
Edit: actually I just thought of this, it might be easier to make a Rot, Rock & Rule smartphone app. You open the app, type in any band's name, and Ronald Thomas Clontle tells you whether they Rock, Rot, or Rule.

Newbridge Ratmen baseball hat and/or baseball jersey.

T-shirts/jerseys from some of the teams in the Eastern Part of America Belt-Whipping League

Band t-shirts for Mother 13, the Gas Station Dogs, and other Newbridge bands.

Consolidated Cardboard-branded work shirt.

A travel guide to Newbridge, with maps and infos on all the the businesses, attractions, stores, restaurants in Newbridge, in the style of Lonely Planet/Let's Go travel guides

Campaign buttons for the candidates from the Mayubernartorial election.

Bull Shannon:
I would absolutely snatch up a t-shirt with this design of Gary as Tarkus:
https://twitter.com/jtojto/status/854480670370009089

tonyh:

--- Quote from: President Baseball on May 01, 2017, 12:44:39 PM ---
Best Show trading cards-- A set of cards featuring drawings of Newbridge characters as well as Tom, AP Mike, Dudio, Pat. etc. Brief bios and any "statistics" on the back of each card.

--- End quote ---

Wasn't this already done as a WFMU marathon premium? I feel like I once got some trading cards of Newbridge callers.

the finger genius:

--- Quote from: Bull Shannon on May 01, 2017, 01:25:01 PM ---I would absolutely snatch up a t-shirt with this design of Gary as Tarkus:
https://twitter.com/jtojto/status/854480670370009089

--- End quote ---

This would be awesome.  I was also thinking of a shirt with "We get it, they don't"

benjaminpparrish:
consolidated cardboard lp mailers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version