Author Topic: e-cigarettes  (Read 902 times)

Bull Shannon

• Plantar Fasciitis
e-cigarettes
« on: July 27, 2017, 02:26:48 PM »
I'm just putting it out to the hivemind that I'd love to see either clips or just episodes/timestamps of times the e-cigarettes for legs guy called (if it's all one guy).

The first time I remember must've been like a year ago, (I wanna say Tom Can't Complain from April 20 '16 or the one where the crew dictated Tom's mood/personality) when a guy called in to say he was sad because he got fired from work for having two e-cigarettes for legs.

And a recent favorite was June 21 '17, around 1:41:00, where the guy gets Tom absolutely riled about Johnny Depp in Murder on the Orient Express before the reveal.

puffskull

• Achilles bursitis
  • your new name is Taargus Taargus
Re: e-cigarettes
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 08:21:21 PM »
I hated this guy the first time... Now i think he might be one of the all time greats.

Like James, but more imaginative... Imagine if it is James back in some brilliant new form?? Like a butterfly finally hatched from his cocoon...

bdb318

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 09:14:34 PM »
I hated this guy the first time... Now i think he might be one of the all time greats.

Like James, but more imaginative... Imagine if it is James back in some brilliant new form?? Like a butterfly finally hatched from his cocoon...

Yeah, those calls are kind of mesmerizing.

tamelin

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 12:26:21 PM »
Mesmerisingly dull.

leeharveyosmond

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »

Bull Shannon

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 01:21:46 PM »
A very layered story of e-cigarettes for legs on the Vapetriliquism episode. I'm pretty sure that guy woke up with a new name in a new dimension after making that call.

benightedswiver

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 10:14:52 PM »
I love the fact that he's playing the long con, not just interested in getting a bit of glory tonight. He's willing to build on the previous calls and let his bit slowly evolve into whatever it becomes.

bananagrabbers

• Policemans heel
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 04:40:40 PM »
This bit is so good. I listen to the podcast and follow the Twitter account, and it always gets spoiled for me. This bothers me so much that I may have to start listening live solely to experience one of these calls without knowing it was coming.

anything