Author Topic: Hey Pat - about the apmike.bandcamp.com shirt  (Read 2388 times)

Dammit

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Hey Pat - about the apmike.bandcamp.com shirt
« on: June 29, 2019, 02:27:33 PM »
Pat, heard that you sold the shirt that I'd sent to Mike with Mike's pic covered in weed. Cool. I did not get to see the picture you mentioned on instagram. It would be great if you could post it again.

The buyer should know that the shirt made it all the way to Burning Man in 2018, where I'd planned to open Mike's Tavern with his head shot, my Masa's shirt, and a free beer (either Coors lite or Kirkland lite). The plan was to have other burners sign the shirt with get well messages for him for no particular reason. I managed to stay only six hours on the playa - a story in itself - but that's the provenance of this very singular work work of art.

Note: The shirt almost did not make it out, as I nearly died trying to leave as a few thousand people were entering as I was exiting. Heh, I had to be rescued.

Oops. 

Dammit

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: Hey Pat - about the apmike.bandcamp.com shirt
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 09:58:27 PM »
Oh, the folks at Art Car Camp took a vote when I left, and the votes were split between my being an "idiot" or a "moron."

I believe that it was Flash who rescued me out by the giant batteries and got me back on the road out.

Krokodil_Gena

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: Hey Pat - about the apmike.bandcamp.com shirt
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:33:27 AM »
If upvotes were a thing here, i would give one to this thread.