Author Topic: Fotlings  (Read 28174 times)

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Re: Fotlings
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2010, 07:39:11 AM »
Hey... just 'cause I'm wearing pink clothes and some jewelry, and I've got flowers around me, I'm a girl? I thought fonpr wasn't the kind to judge. Why? I don't know.

I also thought you were a male, Moon. No matter, this pic is so excellent. I think it's the expression on your face that really sells it for me.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

gravy boat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2010, 11:58:20 AM »
I am the smallest one.

You have a CEO-pose going on with your hand on the chair.  That is really a great picture. Real cute.

JustSheaNo

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2010, 05:46:52 PM »

You have a CEO-pose going on with your hand on the chair.  That is really a great picture. Real cute.

I knew even then what futile and useless corporate BS awaited me in the years to come.

JustNicole

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2010, 10:27:52 AM »

Terrible quality but I had to contribute.
Doing it Mentos style.

KickTheBobo

« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2010, 10:50:17 AM »
goddamn, I was a cute little toddler. not sure what happened between that photo and the 5th grade Halloween one. Oh yeah: unsupervised Cable TV.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »
This is such a great idea for a thread!  I'll have to call mom and have her send me some old shots ... Because she'd NEVER get around to scanning and emailing them.

i think this used to be the thread for kids of FOT, not FOTkids.  although, even better, there was a thread of FOTkids.  oh well!

either way, i've got to have mom hook me up with old fotos which i was previously embarrassed about until i realized i don't look like that anymore.