Author Topic: YOUTUBE IT UP ! Step Up To The Plate And Swing For The Bleachers ! Come On !  (Read 6152 times)

Dorvid Barnas

I know you're goofing, Owen, and think you're doing nothing at all wrong. Cheers.

Also, I have a great idea for an Axe Body Spray commercial:

A guy is camping in the woods, but he can't sleep because he's getting bitten by mosquitoes.  He reaches for his bug spray, but in the dark, accidentally reaches for his Axe Body Spray.  After spraying himself, he notices that the bugs have stopped biting him and are instead floating in front of his face, staring at him longingly. (CGI?)

A noise is heard outside the tent, and when he goes outside, he discovers that all of the inhabitants of the forest have gathered in front of his tent, hundreds of creatures large and small, lovingly fixated upon this strange magic man and his glorious aroma. 

Then he gets raped by a bear. Cut to product.

Has that one been done, yet?

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Didn't realize who Nosmokin was.  Never-minds all around.

Dorvid, great idea, but bear-rape just isn't funny.  Thousands of people are raped by bears every year.  Maybe the guy and the bear could just make love? 
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
Part of that Skull and Bones club

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
funny