Author Topic: YOUTUBE IT UP ! Step Up To The Plate And Swing For The Bleachers ! Come On !  (Read 6127 times)

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
Listen you guys when there's a TBSOW video up you've got to rate it awesome and save to your favorites and add a comment !
That keeps it's score high and keeps it on pages that YouTubers go to. Ratings Favorites Most Discuassed. Get it
Jeeez people get going and spread the word ! Do you call yourselves Tommissionaries or not !!!???

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
Go to Youtube and join the group http://www.youtube.com/group/TomScharpling ! Then, if you see, or post, a Best Show video , add it to the group. I've been trying to keep up to date on adding people's videos. Anyhow, you've got to comment on the videos and rate them awesome and save them to your favorites. For such a highly intelligent group you guys don't seem to GET it ! You gotta push for Tom. Come on will ya?

KickTheBobo

Oh, I "get" it, trust me.

The best part of exposing TBSOWFMU to the unwashed masses will most certainly be the amazing comments they will leave.

kinda like this one I received on a video I posted:

"no wonder i am the first comment.
thats the gayest shit i have seen in a while."

Hey Ad Man, why don't you give our pal Daryl a job. That dude needs a break.

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
Listen. The goal is to promote Tom. Not take an elitist attitude against moronic comments. Who cares about some idiot's comments? That's just part of the fun. Answer me this, what would The Best Show be without idiots calling and commenting? What would we do with GOMP ? Idiots? They're a good thing.

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
I have enough to do just making the payroll. Can't hire anybody else at this point buddy.

KickTheBobo

I have enough to do just making the payroll. Can't hire anybody else at this point buddy.

well, you should still keep the kid in mind, just in case you land that lucrative Heidegger Running Shoes™ account.

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
I don't take work from Nazis. >:(

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
C'mon, nosmokin.  If Hannah Arendt could forgive him (or at least his ideas), then so can you (or at least his fly new kicks).

Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

KickTheBobo

Well, then you should have some time to put together a fantastic entry into the video & art contest!

KickTheBobo

Well, maybe not Nazis, but didn't you do an ad for Axe Body Spray, whose parent corp is Unilever?

from Wikipedia:

Unilever's status as a large multinational has attracted a variety of criticisms from political activists [12]. For example, it has been criticised for causing environmental pollution by Greenpeace [13], for testing products on animals by PETA, and for making use of child labour [14], among others.

Unilever employees have called for Unilever to stop dealing with the notorious PT Musim Mas, an Indonesian palm oil producer, known for their anti-union, anti-workers' rights mode of operation. [10] There has never been a high-profile human rights case involving Unilever.

Hindustan Unilever, the Indian arm of Unilever - was forced to withdraw television advertisements for its women's skin-lightening cream, Fair and Lovely. Advertisements depicted depressed, dark-skinned women, who had been ignored by employers and men, suddenly finding new boyfriends and glamorous careers after the cream had lightened their skin.[15]

The band Chumbawamba has a song critical of Unilever, simply named after the company.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
But KTB, they make Ben and Jerry's.  Don't all those hippie good vibes make up for the corporate evil?

Seriously, though, how the hell did you manage to figure all of this out about nosmokin?  You're scaring me a little.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
If I can't have my elitist attitude, here or anywhere else, then I'm Audi 5000, babe.

John Boy & Billy are on all over the place - if you want to cater to the unwashed masses, I'd give their show a try.  Bet they're still ranting against (Bill) Clinton!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
So you use Google? Check out their policies in China. "Do No Harm?"
http://gaaagle.com

Nosmokin

• Plantar Fasciitis
PS WTF??!  I'm goofing here.

KickTheBobo

PS WTF??!  I'm goofing here.

aw, i'm just pullin' yer chain NSJ.  I think most (myself included) of the FOT, give you big props for Hungrr and yer iPhone stunt. that more than makes up for a lil suckling on the corporate teet.

You shoulda heard the last Dave Emory show, though. He was making all sorta of crazy connections between the Boring Owen Conglomerate/ Martin Bormann & the Bank Al Taqua.