Author Topic: No Jonny W last night?  (Read 3276 times)

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
No Jonny W last night?
« on: September 06, 2006, 12:21:18 PM »
Or did I miss him in clicking through the archive?
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: No Jonny W last night?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 12:25:34 PM »
Clicking through the archive?!

Jeepers. I'll try to be less boring next time!

Tom.

patient957

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 03:47:04 PM »
Ya can't please 'em all, Tom.
Ya can't please 'em all.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 06:03:51 PM »
Ha, ha, I should have known that would get ol' Tom's dander up.

I have to work sometimes, Tommy, or the other people in the office would get upset.  I listened to the last hour of the show live last night.  I had to skim through the first couple of hours today - I listen to the Jonny W. bits and the Andy Earles bits and the Jon Benjamin bits when there used to be them.  God help me I even listen to a good bit of Spike and the various games that everyone plays.  Steinberg gets less than a second, but I know that one guy likes him.

The downside to this style of listening is that, had I not listened to the last hour last night, I would have missed the absolutely hilarious conversation with August about the poison pretzel handcuffs designed by scientists with really not enough to do.

Anyway, I keep listening to a lot of the show every week, buying all the CDs and giving cash to the station.  I even watch that detective show on USA, though in truth I watched it before I knew of its connection to the Best Show.  So I'm at least an enduring fan if not a perfect one.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!