Author Topic: Scharpling blog requests  (Read 2093 times)

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Scharpling blog requests
« on: November 15, 2007, 02:02:54 PM »
As per Tom's recent blog post, I'm setting this up as a thread for review requests.

Tom, I think the Bond idea is terrific.  I've always felt the same way - indifferent to the Bond movies, but feeling obligated to like the early Sean Connery ones for some reason. 

I'd also love to see you review any comics at all, especially ones that you hate.  I'd be happy to read your reviews of any of them, but I'm specifically curious as to what you think about DC and Marvel's various big "event" comics, especially World War Hulk, The Death of The New Gods, or Countdown; Peter Bagge's Apocalypse Nerd (especially those weird Founding Fathers comix in the back); or Dan Clowes' protracted bad date strip in the NY Times Magazine.  Thanks.  As ever, your guidance in all things cultural is appreciated.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Re: Scharpling blog requests
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 02:24:23 PM »
Jason, I didn't see the official thread Tom started - I reposted there.  Go ahead and delete this is you see fit.  Sorry.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.