Author Topic: Podcast ?  (Read 4935 times)

Amplituden

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Podcast ?
« on: September 16, 2006, 09:05:50 PM »
Hey there.

I was just trying to get the last show from Itunes and there is no Podcast.  I think it should of been posted on the 14th, have the podcasts been cancelled?  Am I missing something?

Jeremy
A poor man's Bronson Pinchot.

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Podcast ?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 09:09:07 PM »
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 10:51:09 AM »
Don't throw me out with the trash! It's podcast or nothing for me; I finally bought an iPod specifically so I could listen to Tom's show on my way to work in the mornings.

dave from Knoxville

Richard_From_CHI

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 06:37:59 PM »
I wish the archives would be available in podcast form. Tom singing Bridge Over Troubled Waters is raw genius.

<plug> You can always check out my podcast www.badatsports.com </plug>

Stan

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 07:12:34 PM »
Hey there.

I was just trying to get the last show from Itunes and there is no Podcast.  I think it should of been posted on the 14th, have the podcasts been cancelled?  Am I missing something?

Jeremy

I'm shocked that both Sarah and Laurie let this slide.
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

Dan B

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 11:44:32 PM »
I think the drop in subscriptions could be the iTunes 7 glitches.

Sarah

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 11:50:39 PM »
Hey there.

Jeremy

I'm shocked that both Sarah and Laurie let this slide.

I just read it this instant, and I'll admit it hurt me.  But I usually only snipe at people's grammar and spelling in the chat, and even there not always; to do so here would just turn me into the boring old fart of the board--or more of one, anyway--so I try to control myself as much as possible. 

That said:  Jeremy, for shame!