Author Topic: Sparked by Juno (Tom's opinion)  (Read 34816 times)

Bryan

• Space Champion!
Re: Sparked by Under Siege 2 (Tom's opinion)
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2008, 04:13:38 PM »
Boy, this thread is confusing. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how Under Siege 2 had sparked so much passion from FOTs.

But I got it now.

jbissell

• Space Champion!
Re: Sparked by Under Siege 2 (Tom's opinion)
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2008, 05:34:23 PM »
John Corbett has been tapped to star opposite Toni Collette in Showtime's comedy pilot "United States of Tara."

The project, from Oscar-winning writer John Ford, centers on Tara (Collette), a woman with a multiple personality disorder.

Corbett will play her husband, Max Gregor, a ruggedly handsome contractor who lives a life of stress and tries to read as much as he can about his wife's condition.

The role is familiar territory for Corbett, who played hunky carpenter Aidan Shaw on HBO's "Sex and the City."

It also extends the actor's relationship with Showtime. He starred in the cable network's 2006 pilot "Manchild."

Craig Gillespie is directing the pilot for "Tara," which is slated to begin production in April in Los Angeles.

Corbett, who recently signed to co-star in the indie romantic comedy "Baby on Board," is repped by CAA and Steve Lovett Management.

Apparently Showtime has now committed to a full season of this.
As someone who didn't even hate Juno that much, I still cringe at the thought of 12 episodes of her writing.