Author Topic: The Best Award Show on WFMU  (Read 45296 times)

danny

• Policemans heel
Re: The Best Award Show on WFMU
« Reply #210 on: February 06, 2008, 04:17:09 PM »
Every time Jesse brings up the Jesse and Jordan show, Tom tells him he hates Jordan

Don't you mean Derek Stone?

uh, I don't know.  I thought the show that Tom hates was called "Jesse and Jordan Go" and Tom replied with "Yes, Jordan Go."

John Junk

« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2008, 08:12:53 PM »
Holy Crap!  I didn't know I was a nominee for best caller.  That's awesome!  Such distinguished company.  Huzzah.

Congrats to paycheque.

Gagneaux

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »
Can we have a discussion about the President of the Los Angeles Chapter of Spike Fans?

absolutely amazing call. There's no way it was Wurster, but was it legit?

I think it was either the guy who played Gus in Rambocky or John Junk.

Hats off to Mr. Rat-a-louie. Well done on that call sir.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
I would like to suggest two additional award categories for next year's show; Best Impromptu Musical Moment, and Best Off the Cuff Pop Culture Reference By a Guest or Mike

Matt

• Space Champion!
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2008, 10:52:55 PM »
I would like to suggest two additional award categories for next year's show; Best Impromptu Musical Moment, and Best Off the Cuff Pop Culture Reference By a Guest or Mike

I also would've liked to have seen an award for the best/worst article that Tom ripped on in 2007. So many great nominees: Jamie Lee Curtis' blog entries, the Movie Boy's reviews, that one article about the perfect work-out playlist, the Juno script, the Kid Rock feature from Rolling Stone - the list goes on and on.
It ain't ego, it's my love for you.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2008, 08:14:46 AM »
Those are great ideas too. Maybe we should stage some "Listener's Choice" awards.