Author Topic: the ghoulish voice  (Read 8663 times)

Dorvid Barnas

Re: the ghoulish voice
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 06:55:17 PM »
I'm still not sure why "I'm in my bedroom" is code for "I live with my parents", but a hilarious bit nonetheless.

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 07:01:24 PM »
I'm still not sure why "I'm in my bedroom" is code for "I live with my parents", but a hilarious bit nonetheless.

I think he means that people who have their own place don't normally kick back with a beer in their bedrooms.
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 11:11:17 PM »
Or that they don't call it "their bedroom."  He kind of has a point.  Unless ghoul guy lives alone in a mansion, with a butler, drinking himself to death, a bitter failure despite his vast riches.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 12:28:34 AM »
Or that they don't call it "their bedroom."  He kind of has a point.  Unless ghoul guy lives alone in a mansion, with a butler, drinking himself to death, a bitter failure despite his vast riches.

"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 12:11:53 PM »

Could someone who knows how to do it slap some ghoul guy quotes onto some TWBB screenshots, LOLcats style?  Thanks.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

yaysarcasm

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »
I'm so glad the ghoulish voice made a comeback this week! But Tom remember it's SHOP for a coffin not BUY. Somehow it's funnier that way anyway. And by the way my screenname isnt designed to "zing" you, I just think it's clever.
He was natural police. And I don't say that about many people, even when they're here on the felt. I don't say that often unless it happens to be true. Nat'ral po-lice. But Christ, what an asshole.

yaysarcasm

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »
YAY COFFIN TALK! I MADE A DIFFERENCE!
He was natural police. And I don't say that about many people, even when they're here on the felt. I don't say that often unless it happens to be true. Nat'ral po-lice. But Christ, what an asshole.