Author Topic: Best Bryce Call Ever  (Read 2676 times)

bruce

Best Bryce Call Ever
« on: September 29, 2006, 03:58:40 PM »
Bryce almost ruined my computer. Since I listen to the podcast while doing other work on my computer. Just typing away on a review. The Bryce calls comes in. When Bryce started singing Sugar Magnolia and telling Tom Mike would know. I did a spit take of the ice tea I was drinking. Thank god I turned my head at the right moment.

With all the Dead refrences it was just priceless. By the way I've got a burnt copy of Dicks Picks 3 floating around my apt.

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
Re: Best Bryce Call Ever
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 04:33:38 PM »
I cannot deny it. Bryce and I often reminisce about the Dead off-air (many times, it's almost an afterthought for him to even want to talk to Tom). Tom doesn't "get it." He never got on the bus. As Deadheads, we have a hard time understanding how such people even exist. As for his rendition of Sugar Magnolia, I have to admit it caught me off guard. I always thought Bryce, like myself, was a "Jerry Man." Why he would bust out with a Bobby tune (and an overplayed one at that) is beyond me. Here's to hoping he busts out an Eyes or Scarlet/Fire the next time.
See God, Kai

bruce

Re: Best Bryce Call Ever
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 04:47:25 PM »
As long as he nevers sings Throwing Stones everything will be fine.