Author Topic: Where or where...  (Read 5220 times)

Al Czervik

• Plantar Fasciitis
Where or where...
« on: September 15, 2006, 11:45:35 PM »
is the podcast? It's going to be a very tough week for me...

bookem_dan-o

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Where or where...
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 12:36:59 AM »
hmmm...dunno why the podcast isnt up...I got the edit to them a bit later than usual this week, but it should have been up Thursday morning.

If any of you are too antsy for your own good, privmessage me, and
I'll hook you up with this weeks show.

I won't publically post the sooper seekret URL for the podcast archives anymore, since Tom only has 18 confirmed podcast subscribers, every podcast download that goes un-tracked via FMU's system is one step towards the eventual cancellation of the 'cast.

It's basically stealing, ya know.

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 01:21:26 PM »
I won't publically post the sooper seekret URL for the podcast archives anymore, since Tom only has 18 confirmed podcast subscribers, every podcast download that goes un-tracked via FMU's system is one step towards the eventual cancellation of the 'cast.

It'd be unfortunate if the podcast is cancelled based on that number alone, because there's no way to accurately track the number of subscribers.
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 05:38:24 PM »

It'd be unfortunate if the podcast is cancelled based on that number alone, because there's no way to accurately track the number of subscribers.

It's not the same as the number of subscribers, but any web stats program will show how many times a given file has been accessed.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Al Czervik

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Where or where... El Podcasto
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »
Please tell me where I can get it...I have yet another dreary x-country flight and I need it in my carry-on way more than liquids, gels, salves, unguents, ointments, creams or pastes.

Laurie

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 04:12:06 PM »
Why don't you just use an audio-rip program to convert the archives into an iPod-friendly mp4?

Al Czervik

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 04:20:56 PM »
Uhhhh.....I think some googling is in order. Unless you can point me in the right direction.