Author Topic: Free Music  (Read 5376 times)

Jason

Free Music
« on: July 12, 2006, 09:53:27 PM »
As a 34 year old white Englishman I like nothing better than to drive my mum's car around town while blasting the hardcore jungle and drum bass sounds of Kool FM.

You can listen to them here www.drumandbasewise.com top right corner, broadcasting illegally throughout London thursday to sunday for the last 14 years.

People make a song and dance about Resonance but to me its just like a more amateurish "up its own arse" WFMU. I could listen to the above for hours.

If you like UK grime, which I'm not particulary keen on but this link has so much stuff it'd be a shame not to pass it on, check out www.barefiles.com for more mp3s than you can shake a stick at, like a more underground Dizee Rascal and Lady Sovereign sound.

Finally you can download some outstanding mid 90's punk rock from Action Patrol, their entire discography available here http://www.jeff-nolan.com/ActionPatrol.html

bruce

Re: Free Music
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 06:49:50 AM »
As a 34 year old white Englishman I like nothing better than to drive my mum's car around town while blasting the hardcore jungle and drum bass sounds of Kool FM.

The only time you should listen to jungle is about 3 AM and dressed like a priest.