Author Topic: We Did It Again Fun Pack  (Read 18315 times)

Sarah

Re: We Did It Again Fun Pack
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 02:17:43 PM »
I didn't get mine till August last year, so I wouldn't panic yet if I were you.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »
I haven't received mine yet. The other premium I'm getting is the Cherry Blossom Clinic's and I live in Brooklyn. I am a little worried that it's my building. At what point do I check in with WFMU and/or get worried?

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it's the people who pledged at the $75/1 premium level who are getting theirs now. The more stuff you get, the longer it takes for your package to arrive. I wouldn't worry just yet.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Denim Gremlin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 12:59:34 AM »
do they do it alphabetical or something?

my girlfriend got her's, I didnt'. we live in the same house.

but her name starts with B mine with M

so...it makes sense.
I was the first guy in hardcore to whip people with his belt.

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 10:06:02 AM »
do they do it alphabetical or something?

my girlfriend got her's, I didnt'. we live in the same house.

but her name starts with B mine with M

so...it makes sense.

I think they mail it to girls first, then boys.
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 11:21:10 AM »
Former supercallers get them pretty early

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »
I haven't received mine yet. The other premium I'm getting is the Cherry Blossom Clinic's and I live in Brooklyn. I am a little worried that it's my building. At what point do I check in with WFMU and/or get worried?

I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing it's the people who pledged at the $75/1 premium level who are getting theirs now. The more stuff you get, the longer it takes for your package to arrive. I wouldn't worry just yet.

I ordered the same 2 premiums and also live in Brooklyn, and nothin'.  So it seems like everything's as it should be.  Eric, let's make a pact: when one of us gets the premium, we'll post, so the other one knows whether or not something might be wrong.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Sarah

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »
But you still won't know for sure--location might not have anything to do with it.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »
True.  But making pacts is fun.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Sarah

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »
Yeah? 

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 10:53:04 PM »
Well.  Define "fun."

emma

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2008, 11:13:26 PM »
I would say "fun" is the fact that you are attempting to make a Pack Pact. And by "fun" I mean "fun to say," and also "I am desperately uncool."

I will also admit to staring at this thread for approx. five minutes trying to remember if those two words are homophones, homologous or if they are another word I can't remember. The conclusion I have reached: it is time for me to go to bed.

Gregory

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2008, 11:18:11 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I make a pact, blood is involved.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 05:14:22 AM »
I would say "fun" is the fact that you are attempting to make a Pack Pact. And by "fun" I mean "fun to say," and also "I am desperately uncool."

I will also admit to staring at this thread for approx. five minutes trying to remember if those two words are homophones, homologous or if they are another word I can't remember. The conclusion I have reached: it is time for me to go to bed.

homunculus?
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

ericluxury

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2008, 11:11:52 AM »
I agree to the pact.

pinky

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 09:50:14 AM »

homunculus?

They are homonuclear?  I got mine today.  Love it but am already dreading having to explain the shirt.