Author Topic: We Did It Again Fun Pack  (Read 18314 times)

andrew in philadelphia

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: We Did It Again Fun Pack
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 02:22:42 AM »
They are homonuclear?  I got mine today.  Love it but am already dreading having to explain the shirt. 

me too. i forsee one of two uncomfortable reactions:

#1 that's not how you spell scarface - and the quote is wrong.

or

#2 woo-hoo! scarface is awesome! *

it really is an ingenious shirt.

* raises hand in "high five" type gesture.

ericluxury

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 12:09:57 PM »
According to our pact, Jason Grote, I must inform you that yesterday I received my We Did It Again Fun Pack and the Cherry Blossom Clinic Premium (actually two of the cd came). If for some reason you don't receive your CBC cd, Jason, you can have my extra.

The poster looks fantastic and the Patton cd is nice (not to mention the CBC cd which is fantastic), though I wonder if I will ever wear the Scarface shirt...

jed

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 01:55:55 PM »
I got my fun pack yesterday and wore my new shirt last night. Awesome.
"My president is going to be one half Don West, one half the singer from Venom, thank you very much, good day sir!"

Steeley Chris

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 04:31:08 PM »
Ugh, I'm chomping at the bit.
"Dad gets mad."

Dan B

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 04:39:58 PM »
the shirt is great.  the guy at taco bell asked me if I liked Scarface.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 06:04:10 PM »
*Hoping the folks who just got theirs were mice*
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

moonshake

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »
Can someone share their fun pack pictures?
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

Sarah

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2008, 05:11:23 PM »
Moonshake!  I thought you were Stan there for a moment.

Julie

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2008, 05:54:08 PM »
Did everyone get their fun packs already?
I have a long history of booing

Andy

• Space Champion!
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2008, 06:35:08 PM »
nope
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

moonshake

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2008, 07:05:02 PM »
I was told they are in the middle of sending those out and that I should get mine within a week!
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

Fido

• Space Champion!
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »
I ordered a scanner from amazon a while back, and I was chomping, chomping, chomping at the bit to get it.  Couldn't wait.  Ordered on Day 1, it was promised on Day 3, and on day 7 still no delivery.  So I says, geez, people, step it up already, I ain't gettin any younger.  Matter fact, I'm getting gray hairs just sitting here thinking about that thing. Chrissakes, how long does it take?  So I called up UPS, and they didn't give me an answer, said to call Amazon.  Amazon said they didn't know, all they could tell was it was in UPS's hands.  Great, typical runaround. So then they offered to ship me a new one, and they'd take up the missing scanner with UPS. I says, that's what I call taking charge.  Finally somebody steps up to the plate. So I got the scanner finally. Had it now for about a month. Only used it once since then. So I guess the moral of the story is, it'll get here, keep your pants on.  And you probably don't need it that bad anyway. But I still want that damn poster.

moonshake

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2008, 11:12:40 PM »
I ordered a scanner from amazon a while back, and I was chomping, chomping, chomping at the bit to get it.  Couldn't wait.  Ordered on Day 1, it was promised on Day 3, and on day 7 still no delivery.  So I says, geez, people, step it up already, I ain't gettin any younger.  Matter fact, I'm getting gray hairs just sitting here thinking about that thing. Chrissakes, how long does it take?  So I called up UPS, and they didn't give me an answer, said to call Amazon.  Amazon said they didn't know, all they could tell was it was in UPS's hands.  Great, typical runaround. So then they offered to ship me a new one, and they'd take up the missing scanner with UPS. I says, that's what I call taking charge.  Finally somebody steps up to the plate. So I got the scanner finally. Had it now for about a month. Only used it once since then. So I guess the moral of the story is, it'll get here, keep your pants on.  And you probably don't need it that bad anyway. But I still want that damn poster.

Weisenheimer
-Tom Scharpling

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2008, 12:56:36 AM »
Man, Eric Luxury, I left for Connecticut today and I'll be here all month.  I was really hoping to wear that Scar-Face t-shirt around here, too.  Maybe I can get my wife to bring it up.

This reminds me - my pledge credit card just expired and I got a new one with a new number.  I should tell WFMU.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Wes

« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »
I got a bumper sticker and that's it. Do they send everything else separately?
This may be the year I will disappear.