Author Topic: People sure do love FONTS. why not design your own!  (Read 1727 times)

KickTheBobo

People sure do love FONTS. why not design your own!
« on: June 30, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »
I am really, really impressed with the slickness and ease-of-use (if I ever utter the term 'usability', please punch me) of this site. It's sites like this that make me feel that web-based services and applications are gonna be eclipsing those installed on your 'puter sooner rather than later. I only got to letter 'D' before I got bored, but maybe some folks with a longer attention-span/ more time at work to kill can whip some nice sets up.

http://fontstruct.fontshop.com/

Fido

• Space Champion!
Re: People sure do love FONTS. why not design your own!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 11:39:05 AM »
I love fonts!  I love to kill time on the computer.  This looks like a great site for me!  Thanks KTB.

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 01:10:06 PM »
Why waste time creating your own fonts when you can get 1600 fonts for free at:

FONTASY.ORG
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

Laurie

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
Or you can spend an obscene amount of money on fonts at House Industries. Granted, the packaging on their products is as beautiful as their fonts. You get what you pay for: super fonts by superstar designers.