Author Topic: Best Show Compilations Christmas Bundle  (Read 4283 times)

danny

• Policemans heel
Best Show Compilations Christmas Bundle
« on: November 15, 2006, 05:18:29 PM »
Hey Tom,

My name's Dan, and I started listening pretty much when the podcast began.  Since then I've become a huge fan, and I plan on purchasing all of the stereolaffs compilations, or rather, asking my friends and family to buy them for me if they want to get me a christmas gift.  Then I started thinking, there might be more people like me, recent listeners to the show who'd be interested in the old stuff (I KNOW there are other downloaders) so I thought I'd mention the idea of making a "bundle" deal for Christmas.  Nothing special, just a few bucks off when you buy all of them (or a few).  I'm not trying to save my friends 5.00, I just thought it would be a good reason to mention them all again somewhere prominent.  I know you don't like shilling, but you can blame it on "some idiot in the forum told me to do it".  Or the Mennen guys. 

okay, all the best,
Dan Beirne

wusmmik

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Best Show Compilations Christmas Bundle
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 01:22:02 AM »
I am actually working on a similar post and was thinking that the thing to do is that we all work together and basically share the start and end times on the best parts of shows.  My idea is to make a few Best of the Best Show CDs to share with my friends.  So, I guess I'll start and hope that folks join in and I don't get the digital gomp.

PHILLY BOY ROY Crawlspaces & Cheesesteaks 1.47.22-2.17.23 3.28.06
TOM v.POSTER CHILDREN 24.17-43.33 2.07.06

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 02:46:47 AM »
Man, it's too bad that there aren't commercially available versions of The Best Show bits, with artwork and the bits edited nice and tight and cleaned up and all that. Too bad.

www.stereolaffs.com

Tom.

wusmmik

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 04:26:34 PM »
I'm buying those too.  I just can't get enough of those Philly Boy bits lately esp. the one where he says that Roy Jr. has 'nem psychic eyes.  Oh, when it's 17 degrees outside that laughter makes everything way better..even if I can see my breath.