Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2774271 times)

mizzfair

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #2415 on: July 31, 2009, 11:55:00 PM »
Is the juggalo call Woot woot! or Woop woop!?  It says something about my life that the answer to this question is important to me.
I just spotted a truck load of juggalos in beautiful Albuquerque.  The truck had the little hatchet guy spray painted on the door and spray painted on the side of the truck was "honk if your into it, WOOP WOOP."  There were a few people sitting in the back.  I'm sure they were heading towards Cave in Rock, II.

Satchm0

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2416 on: August 01, 2009, 02:08:10 AM »
Faygoluvers are now calling Tom and Paul "suburban kids", "virgins", and "nerdturds". How do you think they will take Rabid's call?

Reeleyes

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2417 on: August 01, 2009, 03:08:50 AM »
Faygoluvers.net exists, I'm surprised they're not too busy 'keeping it real' to work a computer.
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.

stephen

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2418 on: August 01, 2009, 03:29:33 AM »
oh, dear. Is it now "on"?

From faygoluvers.net
--
Gathering Bashed on "The Best Show"!: A ninja named  Sawed Off found a show online called  The Best Show. Last week's episode features Paul F. Thompkins, and for 25 Minutes, they discuss the recently released Gathering Infomercial. Here's the clip of JUST the discussion of that:

If you'd like to listen to the ENTIRE show, you can view their archives Right Here. What a bunch of douches...I sure do hope they come! You know they'd have the time of their lives, despite their ignorant criticism.

I love that this Faygo lover has so much faith in THE GATHERING that he still believes Tom and Paul would have a great time despite their negative views towards The Insane Clown Posse and Juggalo culture.

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2419 on: August 01, 2009, 07:24:05 AM »

I just spotted a truck load of juggalos in beautiful Albuquerque. 

Albuquerque, home of  brokeNCYDE, a band that needs to be added to the Gathering of the Juggalos bill RIGHT NOW.
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2420 on: August 01, 2009, 11:42:35 AM »
Wow, this thread is really taking off.

1.  brokeNCYDE is exactly what they need.  I would actually root for the Juggalos in that one.
2.  I, also, was touched by the predictions of joy for Tom and Paul.  It would have been easier to threaten them.
3.  This is much more complicated than the Poster Children War (not The Poster Children War).
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Reeleyes

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2421 on: August 01, 2009, 02:40:06 PM »
There is a huge debate on Faygoluvers.net on whether or not "Rabid B's" call was real or fake. It just keeps getting more and more hilarious.
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2422 on: August 01, 2009, 02:49:15 PM »
I've left them to their "ignorant criticism".

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2423 on: August 01, 2009, 03:26:46 PM »
There is a huge debate on Faygoluvers.net on whether or not "Rabid B's" call was real or fake. It just keeps getting more and more hilarious.
I totally missed the message board. This must be the "drama" which led them to temporarily shut it down.
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2424 on: August 01, 2009, 03:33:50 PM »
Faygoluvers are now calling Tom and Paul "suburban kids", "virgins", and "nerdturds". How do you think they will take Rabid's call?
And isn't being a "suburban kid" one of the requirements for a true Juggalo anyway?

AndrewVDill

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2425 on: August 01, 2009, 03:41:39 PM »
I totally missed the message board. This must be the "drama" which led them to temporarily shut it down.

Check the comments for "ScottieD - July 31st, 2009"
You'll like it in hell; it's a lot like New Jersey.

AndrewVDill

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2426 on: August 01, 2009, 03:46:35 PM »

I like that it seems they are not questioning Rabid B's status as an actual Juggalo, just whether or not he was joking around.
You'll like it in hell; it's a lot like New Jersey.

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2427 on: August 01, 2009, 03:57:58 PM »

Check the comments for "ScottieD - July 31st, 2009"
thanks!

wow - that was just beyond awesome.

Satchm0

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2428 on: August 01, 2009, 06:33:19 PM »
And isn't being a "suburban kid" one of the requirements for a true Juggalo anyway?

Most of the juggalos I know of are lower-class and I think that's usually the case.

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2429 on: August 01, 2009, 07:00:05 PM »
I'm going to start a upperclass counterpart to the juggalos.  Bluebloods and children of nobility only.  I would not qualify to join.

Come to think of it, I think Prince Harry beat me to this a while ago.