Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2778157 times)

Mr. Science

• Achilles bursitis
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #1695 on: April 23, 2009, 03:12:01 AM »
I liked how Laurie FM was incredulous that some young punks would sneak liquor into a black lips show.

+1

chrisfoll577

« Reply #1696 on: April 23, 2009, 07:39:00 AM »
I liked Tom, Paul and John's Jerky Boys runthrough.

I liked how Laurie FM was incredulous that some young punks would sneak liquor into a black lips show.

Can you blame her? At that age, Laurie was getting bottle service at shows.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1697 on: April 23, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »
give her some cred, if anything, she was paying a cork fee at the back door.

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1698 on: April 24, 2009, 12:45:36 AM »
Yeah, I wanted to call in and say that trust me, the juggalo thing is not a joke. I know that Eastern Washington is full of ICP, SlipKnot and... Technine fans.

There were a number of juggalos that were in my high school. They all had "ICP" scrawled on their bookbags in whiteout. Apparently that was the fashionable thing to do. I found them to be slightly disturbing.
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1699 on: April 24, 2009, 01:11:45 PM »
Yeah, I wanted to call in and say that trust me, the juggalo thing is not a joke. I know that Eastern Washington is full of ICP, SlipKnot and... Technine fans.

There were a number of juggalos that were in my high school. They all had "ICP" scrawled on their bookbags in whiteout. Apparently that was the fashionable thing to do. I found them to be slightly disturbing.

For more details about the case

http://www.modbee.com/1618/story/677844.html

hugman

« Reply #1700 on: April 24, 2009, 08:34:43 PM »

Great. I share a last name with one of those clowns (get it, clowns?).  That Brandon Ferrell kid will make a very pretty lady in jail if he just waxes his junior high mustache.

Pidgeon

« Reply #1701 on: April 24, 2009, 08:55:50 PM »
I love Katie! She should call more.

TacoSmith

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1702 on: April 25, 2009, 12:12:23 AM »

I grew up surrounded by juggalos. I live in Toledo, Ohio which is only about an hour away from Detroit so I knew the hardcore juggalos who liked ICP before it was cool*. I found them to be more greasy than disturbing. They also couldn't BELIEVE when the school wouldn't allow them to wear their ICP shirts which featured an anthropomorphic scrotum. FREEDOM OF SPEECH, MOTHERFUCKERS!

*it was never cool
"Straight-up, helicopters are beyond fresh."

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1703 on: April 25, 2009, 03:48:24 AM »

Great. I share a last name with one of those clowns (get it, clowns?).  That Brandon Ferrell kid will make a very pretty lady in jail if he just waxes his junior high mustache.

Gross, Hugman!  Gross and hilarious.  Are those their mugshots, or is that how they pose for their yearbook pictures?

Best part of this week's show:

APMike: (barely audible singing) Panama!!!
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

JBE CEO

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1704 on: April 25, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »
last week: "ask call screener michelle"

this week: The reenactment of the glasses story.  I also really enjoyed, probably way more than I should have, Tom talking to a dial tone.

PFT is such an amazing guest, I cannot put into words how much I enjoy his TBS visits.
Friend of Jon

Julie

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #1705 on: April 25, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »

I hope there's another performance next week!
I have a long history of booing

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1706 on: April 26, 2009, 03:05:58 AM »

I hope there's another performance next week!

If there's room for requests, I'd like to hear "Hot For Teacher", please.
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

Pidgeon

« Reply #1707 on: April 26, 2009, 01:08:49 PM »
I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but there is a St. George neighborhood in Staten Island.

icepants

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1708 on: April 26, 2009, 09:58:14 PM »
Tom impersonating pft at open mike night in Cincinnati :

who likes cake vs. pie?

Woof!

okay that's one.

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1709 on: April 27, 2009, 02:59:13 AM »
Tom impersonating pft at open mike night in Cincinnati :

who likes cake vs. pie?

Woof!

okay that's one.

Yes, fantastic!