Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2777671 times)

TacoSmith

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #2265 on: July 22, 2009, 12:09:34 AM »
The discussion of "The Gathering of the Juggalos" was the hardest I've laughed at anything in probably a couple of years. I literally had tears streaming down my face. I have a couple of reformed juggalo friends that I might just play it for. Absolutely classic stuff.
"Straight-up, helicopters are beyond fresh."

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2266 on: July 22, 2009, 12:18:08 AM »
The magic continues to exist in the comments on the YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNe11E_KiAk

"U know I got nothing but love for ICP and the fam but imma straight say man they aint even real anymore ICP let the money get to their heads they forgot why they started"

"To anybody who says ICP aint real, and their money is going to their heads, I suggest going to the Gathering and confronting them on this issue at their seminar."

"believe me. i will be there, and i will def do exactly that."
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.

Pastor Josh

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2267 on: July 22, 2009, 12:34:35 AM »
The magic continues to exist in the comments on the YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNe11E_KiAk

"U know I got nothing but love for ICP and the fam but imma straight say man they aint even real anymore ICP let the money get to their heads they forgot why they started"

"To anybody who says ICP aint real, and their money is going to their heads, I suggest going to the Gathering and confronting them on this issue at their seminar."

It's about time someone called them on thier bullshit.
Who I don't have chocolate?

Rasmussen

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2268 on: July 22, 2009, 01:15:19 AM »

Sounds like someone's looking forward to the Beach Boys BBQ Blowout Bash Blast!

I had a couple of really close friends who became ICP fans at the end of highschool.  They stopped listening (I think) but still became insufferable people whom I don't talk to anymore.  I've been exposed to far too much of that music due to spending time with those people, and I think it's fair to hold a grudge over having been forced to listen to ICP.

Anyway, tonight's show was a definite W.

erechoveraker

« Reply #2269 on: July 22, 2009, 02:00:20 AM »
The discussion of "The Gathering of the Juggalos" was the hardest I've laughed at anything in probably a couple of years. I literally had tears streaming down my face.

I won't say years, because that 6 hour Best Show had some pretty damn funny moments too, but I had tears running down my cheeks tonight for sure.

We just had some juggalo construction workers come into my dayjob the other day, and I cannot wait to play this for my coworkers now.

stepheninchicago

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2270 on: July 22, 2009, 02:20:50 AM »
In retrospect, I'm embarrassed that I called in...I sounded like an dope, but to be fair my head was swollen from laughing so hard at PFT and The Kid going off about this fest. That was just nuts.

Mr. Science

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2271 on: July 22, 2009, 02:37:11 AM »
"Maybe I'll shove my boss"

Reeleyes

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2272 on: July 22, 2009, 02:54:30 AM »
In retrospect, I'm embarrassed that I called in...I sounded like an dope, but to be fair my head was swollen from laughing so hard at PFT and The Kid going off about this fest. That was just nuts.

From my point of view you didn't sound like a dope.
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2273 on: July 22, 2009, 07:45:22 AM »
The whole show was truly above and beyond this week, but Darren from work checking in was particularly amazing. It just caught me as such a completely well rounded bit with so little fat to spare. A boat full of white power cassettes getting blown up by a rocket launcher? The Smash Palace, Half Foods, "cheeba", the toidy and Carl Coins... it was a beautiful masterpiece to my ears.

orator

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2274 on: July 22, 2009, 08:15:33 AM »
Was that the same Darren that shakes his money maker to that greasy funk?

Whole show was great. PFT in studio is always a treat.
"Come partake of my fruit baskets."

pete

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2275 on: July 22, 2009, 08:25:27 AM »
There were extended periods where I was doing nothing but slamming my hands on the table in uncontrollable laughter.  The part about the helicopter pilot doing one ride and then just leaving KILLED me.

I also really enjoyed the solid 30 seconds of Tom and Paul just laughing on air.

Sarah

« Reply #2276 on: July 22, 2009, 09:23:39 AM »
Best moment for me:  Boosh next week!

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2277 on: July 22, 2009, 10:29:36 AM »
I also really enjoyed the solid 30 seconds of Tom and Paul just laughing on air.

PFT has infectious laughter; it's always a treat when he's in the studio. 

Kid Pain

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2278 on: July 22, 2009, 10:39:49 AM »
I couldn't listen live but i had tears of laughter listening this AM on the train into work.

This past weekend I saw a brand new BMW with a license plate of "KORNCHCK" and a modified psychopathic records logo (to be a 'lette and not a 'lo) on the rear window. Incidentally it was parked in front of a building that houses VH1 offices and in the past I've bumped into and said hello to PFT at the exact place where the vehicle was parked.

It's like a nic cage movie or something.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2279 on: July 22, 2009, 12:04:56 PM »
What is an analogue I might have heard to ICP music?  Because I will never listen to these guys, even for a second.  It's like a no-clown-badge of honor.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!