Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2778167 times)

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #2340 on: July 24, 2009, 09:22:03 PM »
"low-quality southern rap"

At least one of these terms is redundant

Stop it with the self-loathing, Dave-O.  At least on this topic.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

Wait, are you?

It depends.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2341 on: July 24, 2009, 09:46:34 PM »
I was surprised there was no mention of tattooing tents at the Juggalo thing. Juggalos are all about high-regret ink if they're about anything.

Reeleyes

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2342 on: July 24, 2009, 09:52:12 PM »
I was surprised there was no mention of tattooing tents at the Juggalo thing. Juggalos are all about high-regret ink if they're about anything.

The tattoo artist is obviously talented. Why would he want this in his portfolio?
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2343 on: July 24, 2009, 10:19:25 PM »
A guy's gotta eat.

Agreed though, shame to see a guy's skills put to waste like that.

The tattoo artist is obviously talented. Why would he want this in his portfolio?

Reeleyes

« Reply #2344 on: July 24, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »
Okay, Tom challenged me to work Cake vs. Pie into a sermon.  I take this very, very seriously.  However, it has been so long since I've heard the routine that I can't remember much about it.  To be honest, I'm not even sure I have heard it or if I've just heard people talking about it.  I searched for a clip of it on line, but I can't ind one.  Can anyone point me anywhere?  I don't think I'm violating forum rules with this, but if I am, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  Thanks.

Isn't that bit on his 'Impersonal' cd. If not, maybe on Driven to Drink.

Nope and nope.  It should appear on his forthcoming second album, and possibly on his DVD/special, but for now, it is not available.

I just relistened to Impersonal. I guess I've got my food bits confused. I was thinking stromboli.

Sarah

« Reply #2345 on: July 25, 2009, 10:20:29 AM »

Wait, are you?

It depends.

If you're my boss, you're doing a really lousy job.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2346 on: July 25, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »

Wait, are you?

It depends.

I've added your feedback to my 360 Degree Performance Review.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2347 on: July 25, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »
Okay, Tom challenged me to work Cake vs. Pie into a sermon.  I take this very, very seriously.  However, it has been so long since I've heard the routine that I can't remember much about it.  To be honest, I'm not even sure I have heard it or if I've just heard people talking about it.  I searched for a clip of it on line, but I can't ind one.  Can anyone point me anywhere?  I don't think I'm violating forum rules with this, but if I am, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  Thanks.

Nope and nope.  It should appear on his forthcoming second album, and possibly on his DVD/special, but for now, it is not available.

I just relistened to Impersonal. I guess I've got my food bits confused. I was thinking stromboli.

It's on the rare, food-themed "Impersonal and the Pizzas" 7."

Reeleyes

« Reply #2348 on: July 25, 2009, 05:38:56 PM »

It's on the rare, food-themed "Impersonal and the Pizzas" 7."

Can PFT do an entire food album or did he have to bring in Jim Gaffigan to fill in the gaps?

mostchosen

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2349 on: July 25, 2009, 06:09:41 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNe11E_KiAk[/youtube]

This is so much better than the short version that Tom talked about.  It's 15 minutes of sheer incredible stupidity.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2350 on: July 25, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »
Hey, wasn't there a longer video about the Gathering of the Juggalos somewhere?!! Someone should post it?!!!

Sarah

« Reply #2351 on: July 25, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »

Stop it with the self-loathing, Dave-O.  At least on this topic.

Wait, are you?

It depends.

I've added your feedback to my 360 Degree Performance Review.

Glad I could contribute to a well-rounded appraisal.

Reeleyes

« Reply #2352 on: July 25, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
Hey, wasn't there a longer video about the Gathering of the Juggalos somewhere?!! Someone should post it?!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgcAiaKP_Zc[/youtube]

The whole thing is on youtube. I just finished it as research for my "Tom and Paul go to The Gathering of the Juggalos" fan fiction peice that I now regret starting due to the fact I just wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life watching this S-hit.

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2353 on: July 26, 2009, 03:16:29 AM »

The whole thing is on youtube. I just finished it as research for my "Tom and Paul go to The Gathering of the Juggalos" fan fiction peice that I now regret starting due to the fact I just wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life watching this S-hit.
I don't even need to play this clip (though I'm sure I will anyway) - that single frame seems to say waaa-aa-aaaa-aaay more than  enough.
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.

Reeleyes

« Reply #2354 on: July 26, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »

I don't even need to play this clip (though I'm sure I will anyway) - that single frame seems to say waaa-aa-aaaa-aaay more than  enough.

Turns out Juggalos are just like regular people except they start every sentence with "Muthaf***in" and end every sentence with "and sh*t".