Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2779629 times)

Matt

• Space Champion!
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #2355 on: July 26, 2009, 02:20:14 PM »
Hey, wasn't there a longer video about the Gathering of the Juggalos somewhere?!! Someone should post it?!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgcAiaKP_Zc[/youtube]

The whole thing is on youtube. I just finished it as research for my "Tom and Paul go to The Gathering of the Juggalos" fan fiction peice that I now regret starting due to the fact I just wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life watching this S-hit.
I don't even need to play this clip (though I'm sure I will anyway) - that single frame seems to say waaa-aa-aaaa-aaay more than  enough.

Turns out Juggalos are just like regular people except they start every sentence with "Muthaf***in" and end every sentence with "and sh*t".

Don't forget the "Woot woot!"
It ain't ego, it's my love for you.

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2356 on: July 26, 2009, 05:04:12 PM »
Hey, wasn't there a longer video about the Gathering of the Juggalos somewhere?!! Someone should post it?!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgcAiaKP_Zc[/youtube]

The whole thing is on youtube. I just finished it as research for my "Tom and Paul go to The Gathering of the Juggalos" fan fiction peice that I now regret starting due to the fact I just wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life watching this S-hit.
In pt 6 of this thing, a guy carves another guy's forehead up with a switchblade, and the carvee falls backwards in a bloody mess while the whimsical sounds of the helicopter rides are heard in the not too distant background.  Yes, Ice T, some people want it hard, some want it harder.
veni dixie vici

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2357 on: July 26, 2009, 07:54:27 PM »
Some will Jugg, all will pay.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #2358 on: July 27, 2009, 05:38:08 PM »
In pt 6 of this thing, a guy carves another guy's forehead up with a switchblade, and the carvee falls backwards in a bloody mess while the whimsical sounds of the helicopter rides are heard in the not too distant background.  Yes, Ice T, some people want it hard, some want it harder.

I watched this stupid thing early yesterday morning while waiting for laundry to dry. Even though I would swear to myself I wasn't going to watch the next part, I kept watching. Then I decided I had to see what these two donkey dicks looked like with out make up.

So when I went to find something, I found -- of course -- mug shots from when they and their crew got into a fight at -- of course -- Waffle House. Just like Kid Rock!

Some of those guys are from the other dumb bands in the Psychopathic Records Family. I think all of these guys are basically in all of the bands, they just change clown make up and/or wrap a different bandana around their head.

So what is it with these white rapper douchebags from Michigan who get in fights at the Waffle House?
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2359 on: July 27, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »
So what is it with these white rapper douchebags from Michigan who get in fights at the Waffle House?

whether theyre from MI or not is irrelevant.  the mere thought of that entire culture makes me sick to my stomach.  

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2360 on: July 27, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »
oh, Madrox!

Madrox explains it all. They're all the same interchangeable "clown"! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Madrox
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #2361 on: July 27, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »

whether theyre from MI or not is irrelevant.  the mere thought of that entire culture makes me sick to my stomach.  

Well, there's definitely a weird strain of very aggressive rap dudes from MI, now granted, 95% of them are in the ICP family. And since MI's economy has been in the turlet for some time I figure there's a connection - there's a contingent of young and resentful guys  that don't have anything to occupy themselves with except to get drunk and be destructive. I lived there for 2 1/2 yrs and going to shows there was often ... interesting. But I don't really want to quibble all that much Baron! Ultimately yeah, the whole thing is gross.

I'm not sure I'm explaining myself very well.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

MattJohnson

• Policemans heel
« Reply #2362 on: July 28, 2009, 05:24:45 PM »
oh, Madrox!

Madrox explains it all. They're all the same interchangeable "clown"! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Madrox

You've made me so happy.

FrankFromWeehawken

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2363 on: July 28, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »
my favorite line...

"looks like your up Juggalo Creek without a Faygo"

methanolcereal

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2364 on: July 28, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »
oh, Madrox!

I gotta start reading comics again. I forgot how much I loved that Peter David X-Factor book when is started.

emma

« Reply #2365 on: July 29, 2009, 12:17:10 AM »
"Is there anything that will placate this ape?"
I am getting that tattooed on my right arm (the left one is already pretty crowded with my Amish 4 Lyfe tat).

Mr. Science

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2366 on: July 29, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »

Nihilist

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2367 on: July 29, 2009, 12:42:48 AM »
Haha! That was a fun story. I never knew.
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

orator

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2368 on: July 29, 2009, 01:02:46 AM »
"Hey, my ninja"
"Come partake of my fruit baskets."

Trembling Eagle

« Reply #2369 on: July 29, 2009, 02:52:57 AM »
"low-quality southern rap"

At least one of these terms is redundant

Stop it with the self-loathing, Dave-O.  At least on this topic.

I'm not a huge rap fan in general, so I was allowing for the possibility of there being some good southern rap, or at least some with a bit of production value. ICP's music sounds like it was done on a casio. I mainly just wanted to get across that I feel for the young fans of this group, emphasis on the word young.

I grew up a rap fan, I speak it as my native tongue. Let me tell you southern rap is the worst fucking shit ever. It has been the dominant stylistic mover in rap for the past 10 years. If you didn't like rap before, this is that but with 100 times more suck added to it all with a lilting provincial accent.