Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2778428 times)

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #2385 on: July 30, 2009, 02:12:53 PM »
How do we know that that fake Guy Fieri at the baseball game was not, in fact, Violent J? Apologies to any minds that have just been blown.
Woot woot, dere.
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.

AndrewVDill

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2386 on: July 30, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »
Is the juggalo call Woot woot! or Woop woop!?  It says something about my life that the answer to this question is important to me.
You'll like it in hell; it's a lot like New Jersey.

Sarah

« Reply #2387 on: July 30, 2009, 04:43:23 PM »
Google results:

231,000 for "woo"
140,000 for "woop"
80,500 for "woot"

"Woo" is the most logical.

orator

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2388 on: July 30, 2009, 05:34:00 PM »
I always enjoy Frank from Weehawken's calls. His insight is valued.

I swear he, or a guy who sounded exactly like him, a couple years ago and under a different name said he wanted to mug Tom when he didn't like what Tom said to him about selling off all of his Apple stock. Ever since then I always cringe and feel uncomfortable when I hear his calls.

It was a topic about people's biggest regrets, I believe. I'll try to look for it.
"Come partake of my fruit baskets."

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2389 on: July 30, 2009, 05:50:43 PM »

I swear he, or a guy who sounded exactly like him, a couple years ago and under a different name said he wanted to mug Tom when he didn't like what Tom said to him about selling off all of his Apple stock. Ever since then I always cringe and feel uncomfortable when I hear his calls.

It was a topic about people's biggest regrets, I believe. I'll try to look for it.

no, youre right.  even Tom mistook Frank for the Apple stock guy. 

amiright??

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2390 on: July 30, 2009, 06:02:22 PM »

no, youre right.  even Tom mistook Frank for the Apple stock guy. 

That was just last year, wasn't it?

FrankFromWeehawken

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2391 on: July 30, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »
It was within the last year or so that I did get accused of being the guy who threatened Tom (probably because I have really only been a FoT for about the last year or so as I am an extremely late bloomer).  I actually think this was brought up before in a previous thread (if not on this thread already).  As I said in alt.conspiracies.FrankFromWeehawken on usenet, it wasn't me who made the threat.  Sure the urge may come over me when I get accused of doing "material" when I call but I have yet to take the phone conversations to that next level.

Shout out to Mike from Manhattan on uncovering possibly the scandal of the century with those two images.

--FFW

no, youre right.  even Tom mistook Frank for the Apple stock guy.  

That was just last year, wasn't it?

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2392 on: July 30, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
And really TRG, my calls make you cringe and feel uncomfortable?  It's a phone call, not a trip to the clinic.

Ummm...it wasn't me that said that Frank.

And the post by orator in response to what I said.

Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

orator

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2393 on: July 30, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »
 Yeah, it was me. And yeah, a creep who threatens someone and then later acts chummy to him is cringe-worthy to me.

Anyways, glad it's not you. If you're not lying, or have selective amnesia, or have rageouts, or are a drunk and have blackouts, or are a drunk and have rage-blackouts
"Come partake of my fruit baskets."

FrankFromWeehawken

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2394 on: July 30, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »
TRG 100 apologies for my mistake.  I have since corrected my post.  Please forgive me.

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2395 on: July 30, 2009, 08:08:05 PM »
No problem, Frank.

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2396 on: July 30, 2009, 08:08:42 PM »
Frank Hussein Weehawken, if you're really not that guy, you'll show us your and his ORIGINAL birth certificates SIGNED BY DOCTORS so we can compare them.  What are you hiding?

Until then, pardon me if have my doubts.

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2397 on: July 30, 2009, 08:10:26 PM »
These damn birthers are everywhere!

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2398 on: July 30, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »

I agree with whatever Frank From Weehawken says at all times - including his unflinching stance on creationism...

<above modified>

Nice work.
veni dixie vici

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2399 on: July 30, 2009, 10:35:36 PM »
PFT, I believe, had raised the question two weeks ago as to just who comprised the "and many more" referring to the 120-some additional acts at the Gathering.

I present to you directly from JuggaloWorld.net:
--
HOW YOU CAN PERFORM AT GOTJ: Sooo, you're a Juggalo and got a your own band/group or your an artist by your lonesome, I'm sure you're wondering how you could possibly get the chance to perform at the 10th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos, correct? Well according to JuggaloGathering.com, the time is now here to send in your shit for that chance to play for the Juggalos! All you have to do is send an email to music@juggalogathering.com and include the following:
WHEN SUBMITTING INCLUDE:
1. Information about you/band/group and your music.
2. Include some photos
3. Mention some names you've worked with and/or places you've played at.
4. Attach some tracks (mp3s) or a link where your music can be heard.
5. Don't forget your phone number and any other contact information.
6. And finally ... do your best to convince them that YOU DESERVE a spot on stage!

That's not all, there are rules ... yes, of course there are rules and you best follow them!
RULES
1. We will not reply to your email or answer your questions—you just gotta freak it hard! You will be contacted by phone if we have a place for you. Do not call or contact us about performance slots! We will contact you.
2. Performers selected through this submission process will not get compensation or free admission to the Gathering. You will get a chance to prove yourself and get noticed.
3. We make no guarantees regarding which stage you will play, or what timeslot you will get. More info on the stage setup this year will be coming soon.
4. We will be accepting submissions until we announce a cutoff point, which will be determined soon. We will also announce when all slots have been filled—the point at which we will no longer be making calls.
5. Submissions will be judged on quality of music, performance experience, and overall quality of presentation. If you’re not makin major effort to impess us, don’t waste our time!
6. Only submit once! If you blow up our email, we will ignore you!

And that's that. Start sending in your shit NOW to music@juggalogathering.com. Good luck ...
--
So, PFT was right. It is a "and-you-too-if-you-come" type thing.
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.