Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2779247 times)

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #3240 on: November 18, 2009, 08:37:11 PM »
Something David Reese said that I caught only on my third listening of that show- "You must never eat this cake. Destroy it."

That was me.

Duly noted. Surely, I haven't listened to that episode enough times.
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3241 on: November 18, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »
Something David Reese said that I caught only on my third listening of that show- "You must never eat this cake. Destroy it."

That was me.

Hey hey!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3242 on: November 18, 2009, 09:26:14 PM »

That was me.

Duly noted. Surely, I haven't listened to that episode enough times.
I'll bet you were just distracted (all three times).
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

AlizaEss

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3243 on: November 19, 2009, 09:26:09 AM »

That was me.

I think delight just exploded my mind.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3244 on: November 19, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »
my favorite moment from last night was when DJ Terre T said the phone volunteers were "hot broads". i bet those broads were hot.

They sounded hot on the phone.

Pastor Josh

« Reply #3245 on: November 25, 2009, 02:00:17 AM »
Can I really be the first to post this?  Jazz Fart!
Who I don't have chocolate?

Lothar_Brightblade

« Reply #3246 on: November 25, 2009, 02:03:25 AM »
Best: 6 Month Spike Ban.

breadharrity

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3247 on: November 25, 2009, 02:22:26 AM »
if I can whore out my own link, here's the first instance of Jazz Fart from tonight's episode. http://www.divshare.com/download/9489394-8ab

I went with the first because Tom was probably in the backround of the other renditions of the masterpiece. When's the archive's up someone might find a better one  ??? ??? ???

Pastor Josh

« Reply #3248 on: November 25, 2009, 02:42:17 AM »
Best: 6 Month Spike Ban.

Better than that?  Spike's sudden appearance (or perhaps hoaxed appearance) on Twitter. 

Hey, y'all remember the fake BeTheBoys?  Those were the days.
Who I don't have chocolate?

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #3249 on: November 25, 2009, 08:43:19 AM »
if I can whore out my own link, here's the first instance of Jazz Fart from tonight's episode. http://www.divshare.com/download/9489394-8ab

I went with the first because Tom was probably in the backround of the other renditions of the masterpiece. When's the archive's up someone might find a better one  ??? ??? ???
YES!!!, breadharrity.  Nine seconds of beautiful, right dere.
veni dixie vici

AlizaEss

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3250 on: November 25, 2009, 09:12:01 AM »
Reagan '84. I love Tom's rallying cries.

I actually got up enough guts to call about the topic but then chickened out and also the Mike Show started. There was a weird bed store near me that always had about three beds in it and a concrete floor. It was called Mattress Place Perfect.  Their slogan: "Every Day Our Bed Starts." The store closed down about a year ago and was replaced by a Verizon.

Wes

« Reply #3251 on: November 25, 2009, 09:28:53 AM »
I don't know, I think "weird mattress store" has excellent potential as a Mike Show jumping-off point.

The introduction of the Best Show Graveyard/Meat Locker was great. "Get a piece of paper, Mike. OK, write these down: Spike. That's it."

I enjoyed Fredericks' pitch for his mini-show and the genuine enthusiasm for doing it that he brought to the table. Same with Julie's surprisingly lucid call (Mike had prepared us for the worst earlier), though I wish she would have pushed for a Yetta mini-show. Most important detail revealed during the night: the existence of Larry's roommate, Darren. Between Darren and The Former Mrs. Pervison, we're slowly being introduced to the complex tapestry that is the Larry da Perv Universe. The Perv-verse?

Worst part of the night: Accidentally drawing Spike's attention in the chat. Seeing him type my name was chilling. It was like being spotted by one of those floating eye things from Big Trouble In Little China.
This may be the year I will disappear.

kittykittymeowmixhead

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #3252 on: November 25, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »
Larry the Perv giving Happy Thanksgiving shout-outs to his personal friends Aimee, PFT, Patton, etc.  :D

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #3253 on: November 25, 2009, 10:17:11 AM »
The Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce should adopt "Who cares! It's Just Fun to Have a Store" as their motto, or transcribe that into Latin and work it into a logo, you know, with a skinny dude rolling his eyes in the center of the thing. I think it really encapsulates the Williamsburg business mentality.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

kittykittymeowmixhead

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #3254 on: November 25, 2009, 10:48:35 AM »
Pez flavored snow cones  :D

Tom & Mike talking about New Moon was hilarious. The Twilight vampires wearing capes!