Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2778431 times)

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #4185 on: May 16, 2010, 09:44:17 PM »

Bruce Dern Sr. He's bed ridden. This guy,He performs in a bed.

This was making me think of Frank Sinatra in Cannonball 2 doing his scene from the car.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4186 on: May 17, 2010, 04:43:23 AM »
We need a new Werther's Original commercial starring Zach. An updated version of this, which I've seen one million times on TV growing up (in both English, Swedish and German):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sUaD2r11oE

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4187 on: May 17, 2010, 05:45:38 AM »
We need a new Werther's Original commercial starring Zach. An updated version of this, which I've seen one million times on TV growing up (in both English, Swedish and German):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sUaD2r11oE

I have not seen that in so long!!!  That little kid is so polite.  I haven't seen THAT in so long either.  But yes, an update with Zach G would be pretty awesome ... Maybe include one of those wigs he wears when he works with Tim & Eric.
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

Pete Velcro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4188 on: May 17, 2010, 09:29:58 AM »
Totally awesome show. I love how Zach is able to pitch in on the development of the AP Mike character: "first to get there and last one to leave."

By the way, has Rollins ever been on TBS? If not, could he...maybe?

Pat K

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4189 on: May 17, 2010, 10:49:06 AM »
The talk from Tom about the various bullies who terrorized his school/neighborhood was priceless, truly a cut above. It was almost Depravity's Rainbow-quality.  I want an entire show about Tom's traumatic experiences as a 9th grader.
I'm warning you with peace and love.

Pat K

« Reply #4190 on: May 17, 2010, 10:51:14 AM »
NOT FOR CHILDREN !!!! They should be NEVER SEEN and NEVER HEARD until the age of 25. NO CHILD shall imitate MOI !!!!

I'm warning you with peace and love.

Ike

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4191 on: May 17, 2010, 02:34:25 PM »
The actual sound of eating towards the end of the episode was TOO MUCH for me.  Just the worst sound in my earphones EVER. 

Amazing!  This was maybe my favorite episode. 

I still love Mike and Tom laughing at Bruno S's "Welcome to the Mike show" clip. 

But last weeks episode is incredible. 

Well it's been a long time since I've had my favorite drink

stephen

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4192 on: May 17, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »
I work for the census and just received a call from my crew leader letting me know that we have been kicked out of our local McDonalds.  Our meetings have been moved to the local Subway.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4193 on: May 17, 2010, 06:11:45 PM »
I work for the census and just received a call from my crew leader letting me know that we have been kicked out of our local McDonalds.  Our meetings have been moved to the local Subway.

The government should just seize the restaurant and use it until the Census is over. 

I feel certain Buffcoat will agree with me on this one.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4194 on: May 17, 2010, 07:22:44 PM »
Hey, as long as they stay out of the coffee shops I go to, they can hang out wherever.

DoodleJump!

« Reply #4195 on: May 18, 2010, 01:07:53 AM »
Just an update:
Our census crew leader is really cool and has moved our meetings to one of the private meeting rooms at the library.
Yay!
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

dania

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #4196 on: May 18, 2010, 01:27:48 PM »
Hey, as long as they stay out of the coffee shops I go to, they can hang out wherever.

I might say the same thing about offshore oil wells or silver mines.  Not In My Backyard fellas! 

Adblau1

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4197 on: May 18, 2010, 02:04:27 PM »
There were too many high points in last week's show to keep track of, but my biggest laugh-out-loud-by-myself-while-no-one-else-is-in-the-room moments came during "religious jazz" and "larry the david guy," and "verizon wireless [6000 years in the future]"

waltkellysghost

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4198 on: May 18, 2010, 02:56:53 PM »
Just an update:
Our census crew leader is really cool and has moved our meetings to one of the private meeting rooms at the library.
Yay!

Now that's a professional censuseer. I refuse to answer questions to anyone but your census leader.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4199 on: May 18, 2010, 11:10:24 PM »
Everybody's in the French Resistance But You Guys
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."