Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2777975 times)

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #4920 on: September 09, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »
ok dudes listen up     

I don't like the sound of THAT at all.

Oh, OK, wait.  I got to the end of the post and all I can say is:

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, HATCH???
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4921 on: September 09, 2010, 11:32:50 PM »
ok dudes listen up I am angry over the events of the last show and especially hatch who ignores me on facebook  hatch says ''i think its a little creepy that milo is having long coversations with Z-Man''  well i'm sure that hatch is glad that i got a three week ban well i guess this is farewell for three weeks

P.S thanks for rating me out Z-Man   

You're not Milo

fonpr

• Space Champion!
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

ham bone

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4923 on: September 10, 2010, 06:39:39 AM »
I know that I am not the only one who has been playing All Things Must Pass nonstop since Tuesday night.

i've been playing it like crazy - what a beautiful record!

Jason from Huntsville, AL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4924 on: September 10, 2010, 07:19:57 AM »
I'll verify that it is, because Milo will be unable to do so himself...he's been grounded for about 10 days from the computer, with another 20 or so to go.  I let him on to briefly reply to some show happenings...He was also not supposed to call the show Tuesday (mom's orders), so Tom's 3 week ban is a little extra on top of an existing sentence.

Sounds like our Milo's becoming quite the little outlaw.

Maybe too much playing of Rogues in D&D? Roll that boy up a Paladin or Cleric immediately (Lawful Good only!)
"A Man Can Make a Dog Break Its Gaze." - Tom

mahgeetah

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4925 on: September 10, 2010, 08:30:04 AM »
ok dudes listen up I am angry over the events of the last show and especially hatch who ignores me on facebook  hatch says ''i think its a little creepy that milo is having long coversations with Z-Man''  well i'm sure that hatch is glad that i got a three week ban well i guess this is farewell for three weeks

P.S thanks for rating me out Z-Man   

You're not Milo

I'll verify that it is, because Milo will be unable to do so himself...he's been grounded for about 10 days from the computer, with another 20 or so to go.  I let him on to briefly reply to some show happenings...He was also not supposed to call the show Tuesday (mom's orders), so Tom's 3 week ban is a little extra on top of an existing sentence.

Thumbs up for this entire exchange. Nice job on the impersonation, though, with the misspellings and bad punctuation.
I'm in my late 50's.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4926 on: September 10, 2010, 10:02:01 AM »
My point was that there's no way Milo could be filled with as much seething rage as indicated by that message. Oops!

Also, given the flavor of this week's show, "All Things Must Pass" isn't sitting all that well with me.

CaptKarl

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4927 on: September 10, 2010, 01:25:39 PM »
I empathize with young Milo's plight, but I think both you Chad and Tom are giving him a little dose of what my folks used to call "act right". I thought it was funny that Milo was upset about his 3 week hiatus, but then I remembered how I perceived 3 weeks when I was 10. Three weeks for my ten year old self had to have felt like a year does now. 

Kim Kelly

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4928 on: September 11, 2010, 05:54:24 PM »
The DM had to get a job

this made me laugh for some reason.

ps: i imagine every dungeon master looks like Harris Trinsky:

Too soon?

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4929 on: September 12, 2010, 01:27:41 AM »
I thought it was funny that Tom, a guy that threatens to beat people up almost every other show was applauded by movie violence.

Sarah

« Reply #4930 on: September 12, 2010, 09:01:49 AM »
That must have been an eerie moment in the theater.

spruce

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4931 on: September 12, 2010, 05:41:06 PM »
Now I'm picturing Milo locked in his bedroom like the incarcerated DeNiro in Cape Fear, angrily doing chinups, with "Best Show" written on his knuckles in black crayola marker.

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4932 on: September 13, 2010, 07:49:02 AM »
Now I'm picturing Milo locked in his bedroom like the incarcerated DeNiro in Cape Fear, angrily doing chinups, with "Best Show" written on his knuckles in black crayola marker.

whaleplane

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4933 on: September 14, 2010, 10:54:15 AM »
"who gives a rip about an oxford comma?"

Hatch

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4934 on: September 14, 2010, 12:32:26 PM »

now I feel bad  :-\