Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2778941 times)

CaptKarl

• Policemans heel
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #4935 on: September 14, 2010, 02:18:28 PM »
ok dudes listen up I am angry over the events of the last show and especially hatch who ignores me on facebook  hatch says ''i think its a little creepy that milo is having long coversations with Z-Man''  well i'm sure that hatch is glad that i got a three week ban well i guess this is farewell for three weeks

now I feel bad  :-\

Perhaps Milo can call into tonight and discuss the issue with you?

yowfan81

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4936 on: September 14, 2010, 02:24:04 PM »

I am inclined to think that Tom and James are pulling a fast one. James' voice is easily recognizable and there is no way Steve, Mike or Tom would get fooled that easily so often.

SHENANIGANS!

I usually pick up on James' voice right away as well, and I was right with Tom when he James'd James.

But last time, man. I was not expecting it and it bummed me out, actually.

Hatch

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4937 on: September 14, 2010, 02:25:54 PM »
Perhaps Milo can call into tonight and discuss the issue with you?
Fine with me. He's banned from the Best Show, but not from ours.

MiddleBro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4938 on: September 14, 2010, 02:58:46 PM »
Hey Folks,
   Just going through the past bunch of pages, catching up after having left the chat up on this tab in my browser.  Though I'm glad Hatch said it, I was going to say, whether he agreed or not, that Milo would be allowed to call our show, as the ban does not technically apply.  However, if Chad, being his parent, will not allow it, that's understandable, too.

Secondly, Milo, if you get to read this, or Chad, if you want to pass it on, the last thing I could have wanted was a Milo ban.  I have enjoyed the conversations with Milo, and purely thought it would be a funny topic Tom might have gotten a kick out of and possibly used for some good-natured joking.  I do not look down on Milo for his age, as he seems to, in general, be a good kid.  I hope he will not hold it against me.

Otherwise, looking forward to tonight.  Please tune and call in, folks!  There wasn't as much notice, this time, so I don't know how much is prepared, but now that Wally and Hatch got their first show out of the way, getting a good feel for it, we can only imagine this one will be that much better.  See you in the chat!

-The Z-Man

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #4939 on: September 14, 2010, 07:37:29 PM »
we can only imagine this one will be that much better.

Still can't get over the swelled heads of these two guys after one show! I'm hoping I'll get a chance to pick up our conversation about edible panties where we left off .
See God, Kai

badgrammer

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #4940 on: September 14, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »
I should not call into the Best Show aka Man & Wackiman when I have had barely any sleep....GUH!
"Don't be near me."
www.twitter.com/badgrammer

Mark in Helsinki

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #4941 on: September 15, 2010, 10:15:30 AM »
I thought it was funny that Tom, a guy that threatens to beat people up almost every other show was applauded by movie violence.

"Appalled," I guess you meant.

I have to say that last week's Best Show was either really good radio theatre or three hours of one of the downest Best Shows that I can recall.

The total James-ing kind of hinted that it was the former. Let's hope so.
"Is this me?"

Alex Rebar

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4942 on: September 15, 2010, 03:16:49 PM »
In the past I have fallen for Tom's talk of quitting the show - but last week's show seemed to have an undercurrent of honest frustration.  I am very surprised that the Mr. T caller did not make an appearance.

I hope it was all just another ruse.

dragonchiptune

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4943 on: September 16, 2010, 06:14:07 PM »
Piranha 3D: it's hardcore nauseating for me just hearing violence from this movie described on this show. DO NOT WANT.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4944 on: September 17, 2010, 09:32:31 AM »
I am torn, because Paul Scheer is one of my favorite funny people. He's only in there for 2 minutes or something, right?

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4945 on: September 17, 2010, 01:28:18 PM »
I am torn, because Paul Scheer is one of my favorite funny people. He's only in there for 2 minutes or something, right?

Paul Scheer has very little opportunity to flaunt his greatness in Piranha 3D.  Not worth it.  You would have to be seeing it for other reasons, like to watch someone use a boat motor as a hand-held weapon or to see a woman get sliced in half by a snapping cable.
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4946 on: September 17, 2010, 01:41:04 PM »

Paul Scheer has very little opportunity to flaunt his greatness in Piranha 3D.  Not worth it.  You would have to be seeing it for other reasons, like to watch someone use a boat motor as a hand-held weapon or to see a woman get sliced in half by a snapping cable.

That's what I feared, thanks for verifying that. Gonna skip that one.

colonel panic

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #4947 on: September 17, 2010, 04:52:51 PM »
Wally: "I talk in the first person" (and then w/out missing a beat) "don't confuse me with Elmo!"

Also when the chat brought up Guy Smiley. I had forgotten about Guy.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4949 on: September 17, 2010, 06:58:08 PM »
"I am not in anyone's lavoratory."