Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2778329 times)

Dan Telfer

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #4995 on: October 20, 2010, 11:32:45 AM »
"...And I'm a fishamajig while we're at it."

Big Plastic Head

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4996 on: October 20, 2010, 11:58:18 AM »
Spike getting cut off right out of the gate. No offense to Spike, it was just really funny.
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4997 on: October 20, 2010, 01:05:24 PM »
That should be the standard process for all Spike calls. He adds nothing to the show and just rambles. It gets old. Spike, you're smart. I think. Call in on topic or something every once and a while. Why would we want to listen to you when you have nothing to say?

Glad you're back Tom. You're my favorite fishamajig.
from the land of pleasant living

Pastor Josh

« Reply #4998 on: October 20, 2010, 01:14:01 PM »
One of the hazards of following the chat is that not everything that happens on the show makes it into my head, although then I listen to the podcast and all is good.  However, I do remember something about Tom making Milo's dad Chad angry, so Chad defriended him on Facebook.  Since then, Milo has defriended every FOT except one, and Chad, who I followed on Twitter but not on Facebook, has deleted his Twitter account.  What happened?  Is this the end of Milo's calls?
Who I don't have chocolate?

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4999 on: October 20, 2010, 01:19:09 PM »
One of the hazards of following the chat is that not everything that happens on the show makes it into my head, although then I listen to the podcast and all is good.  However, I do remember something about Tom making Milo's dad Chad angry, so Chad defriended him on Facebook.  Since then, Milo has defriended every FOT except one, and Chad, who I followed on Twitter but not on Facebook, has deleted his Twitter account.  What happened?  Is this the end of Milo's calls?

Is that a best or worst, Pastor?
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

folksnake

• Policemans heel
« Reply #5000 on: October 20, 2010, 01:21:34 PM »
Jeez, I never even got friended in the first place. It's like I slept through the Beatles on Sullivan (I didn't...I did sleep through the first steps on the moon, though)

Brandon0476

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #5001 on: October 20, 2010, 01:57:14 PM »
D'oh! I had no idea Tom had come back last night! I had honestly figured that he was going to stay on hiatus until after the holidays. How did he seem? Was he in a good mood? How was the overall tone of the show?

Sarah

« Reply #5002 on: October 20, 2010, 02:04:42 PM »

Is that a best or worst, Pastor?

I think it means there is too much drama in the world.

Big Plastic Head

« Reply #5003 on: October 20, 2010, 02:30:45 PM »
The Bowie.
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5004 on: October 20, 2010, 02:42:13 PM »
"...And I'm a fishamajig while we're at it."

Seconded.
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5005 on: October 20, 2010, 04:46:48 PM »
Spike getting cut off right out of the gate. No offense to Spike, it was just really funny.

It bodes well for the future, although 'Weirdos Exposed' remains one of my favorite Best Show story arcs.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #5006 on: October 20, 2010, 05:03:46 PM »
I liked

*the 14 year old guy from ... N Carolina, was it? who had to watch eps of Intervention in health class. Him describing the girl who's addicted to computer cleaner, and then from Tom: "Who isn't?"
*CPS - a cool person show!
*Candace singing Leif Garrett
*420th show - "congratulations, drug addicts!"
*Frox and Tom's duet of The Gift
*Jason from AL was funny
*Tom giggling through his Christ-like identification rants
*The dude who did the imitation of the entire Everybody Loves Raymond run "URG, I'm a sports writer! URG, My wife wont sleep with me! URG!"
*Tom loves when cabbies call in: "Say 'Where to, Mac?' "
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5007 on: October 20, 2010, 05:16:29 PM »

Are you sure about this, Pastor Josh?

MarcInLiverpool

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #5008 on: October 20, 2010, 05:24:52 PM »
I heard Spike call in to another show a few days ago.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5009 on: October 20, 2010, 07:06:52 PM »
I heard Spike call in to another show a few days ago.

Really!

Nah, that couldn't be him.

Which show?
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."