Author Topic: A chocolate offer  (Read 9985 times)

pigasus

• Policemans heel
CHOCOLATE CHALLENGE
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 09:22:42 AM »
I have acquired the necessary ammunition for my chocolate challenge and am packaging them in a sturdy handmade cardboard box for shipment to TOM c/o WFMU.

I am sending my top three Canadian bars, my personal underrated favorite and two bars that I had to pick up with fireplace tongs in the store to keep from dying they are so horrid.

I hope your country doesn’t slap any taxes or customs fees on my box of Tom bon bons.

...Gorcey?

TL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: A chocolate offer
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 12:10:02 PM »
2 words about Canadian chocolate: same crap, different wraper.

(or... 4 words)
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

sleepytako

• Achilles bursitis
Re: A chocolate offer
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 10:45:35 AM »
There’s an ad for Meiji chocolate on the TV here recently that has some relevance. So the ad goes like this. A Japanese guy is walking down a European street and enters a record store. He finds a record and attempts to buy it, but the shopkeeper wont budge. He’s like nope that one isn’t for sale. (Mind you, I don’t think there’s any speaking from the actors in the ad.) So the guy pulls out these new packs of chocolate and gives them to the shopkeeper. After indulging in the glory that is Meiji chocolate he lets the sweet Japanese leave with the record.

The packs by the way come in 4 different flavors or so and hold 4 small squares about the size of 1/3 a normal chocolate bar and sell for a little over a dollar.

Snickers in Japan are great btw.