FOT Community > Links

The Best of KISS Merchandising

(1/7) > >>

Regular Joe:

KISS® Plasma Light Sculpted Head

--- Quote ---Recapture the thrill of those Double Platinum days with this wild LED sculpture featuring an 8" long light-up, flashing fiber optic glass tongue that's just as outrageous as The Demon himself!
--- End quote ---

Regular Joe:

KISS DVD Board Game

--- Quote ---Become leader of the KISS Army!

Follow KISS on tour and travel the world collecting KISS cash, merchandise, albums, programs,ticket stubs and other items to redeem for your KISS Army cards.

Along the way, you’ll have the chance to fly to different parts of the world, answer on-screen challenges and steal KISS cards from your opponents!

Be the first player to collect all 4 KISS Army cards to win the game and become leader of the KISS Army!

Do you have what it takes to become the leader of the KISS Army?!
--- End quote ---

Josh:

KISS® slot machines by WMS Gaming

buffcoat:
Well, I know what I'll be doing for about 90 seconds next time I'm in Vegas.

Wes:
I would love to see a transcript of Gene and Paul working out the values of each KISS member as displayed on the top part of the machine. Either Gene caught Paul off guard by immediately suggesting that the Starman be worth more than The Demon as part of some involved, long-term plan, or the two of them took hours upon to hash it out. Either way, I assume they both agreed in about five seconds that "The Catman is worth the least."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version