Author Topic: Looking for a song you occasionally play  (Read 11793 times)

ScottT

• Plantar Fasciitis
Looking for a song you occasionally play
« on: July 09, 2006, 05:04:01 PM »
Tommy - there's this really great, catchy rock song that I love that you occasionally play - and I want to get the album. I can't remember the title or the band though - the lyrics are something about Coming On Ovah! and "She's Just 19!" Sorry the reference is so vague - but can you help an FOT out? I think the name of the bang has three words in it.

bkopell

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Looking for a song you occasionally play
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 05:07:47 PM »
Tommy - there's this really great, catchy rock song that I love that you occasionally play - and I want to get the album. I can't remember the title or the band though - the lyrics are something about Coming On Ovah! and "She's Just 19!" Sorry the reference is so vague - but can you help an FOT out? I think the name of the bang has three words in it.

I think the song in question is Asia's "Heat Of The Moment.  Or maybe it's "I Gotta Feeling (Just Nineteen)" by the Eagles of Death Metal from their album, Death By Sexy.
"I'm desirous of a ride ... but not from Buttercup." -- Lady Wainsworth.

ScottT

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2006, 05:38:20 PM »
Eagles of Death Metal! That's it! Thanks!! So I just bought their album Death by Sexy (I love that title) from iTunes and this is a great album - highly recommended.

rabbit

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 04:28:02 PM »
i couldn't get last week's Hockey Monkey song out of my head for a while.  my wife thought i'd gone mental.

DonovanAlabaster

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 05:12:59 PM »
HUGE James Kockalka resurgence... you'd think he'd died.
Hoagie

Laurie

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 06:45:21 PM »
So, these doves decided to use the support beams on the lanai's overhang thingy as a nesting site. They had their first couple baaaaaaby doves in May. Shortly after the first two had learned to fly and hunt and feed and all of that shit, they moved ONE BEAM OVER and had a second batch. Two weeks ago, they jumped down from the nest. Mama bird's still hanging out with them. I named the second pair Peanut Butter and Jeremy. Awww. Bless.