Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290848 times)

Edward J Grug III

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2009, 07:34:56 PM »
Hey, I've been listening to The Best Show since about November last year. Thought I'd join up to the forums.

I'm a cartoonist from Perth, Western Australia.

That makes three cartoonists in a row.

sonicdork

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2009, 10:59:03 PM »
Hello Tom and everyone! My name is Jason and I'm new to the FOT board so please be gentle. I just started listening to the Best Show a couple of months ago and got my wife hooked as well. We listen live every Tuesday and are catching up on all of the archives. We moved up to Jersey City this past Summer from Atlanta since my wife accepted a position as a censor at CBS. I work at an online advertising company in NYC, podcast and do home recordings/lonely rocking on the weekends... and that's about it. Anyway, just wanted to say a quick hello so you wouldn't see random posts here and there and say ..."who let this guy in!"

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »
sonicdork, i creeped around your website and came across this gem: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2X2TB3S4O5I60?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_rdp_perm

hilarious.

sonicdork

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
sonicdork, i creeped around your website and came across this gem: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2X2TB3S4O5I60?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_rdp_perm

hilarious.

Haha. Thanks for checking the blog out. That guy apparently writes all kinds of insane Amazon reviews and they haven't flagged him yet. My favorite line - "I obviously had an alcohol problem and a deep and intense disrespect for the postal system".

Kublakhan61

« Reply #199 on: February 03, 2009, 08:48:33 AM »
I'm new here. Thank you for having me. I appreciate it.
~abe

harris

« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »
Been listening to the show for three years and tried the forum once but got caught up with school and moving. I am more or less back now, not I'll be anything special but I'll be here. I love Neil Young, Bob Dylan, My Morning Jacket and Terrence Malick. Please don't judge.

andrew_in_bk

• Policemans heel
« Reply #201 on: February 04, 2009, 11:14:38 AM »
I have been approved. I'm in!

It's now official — Best Show has consumed my life.

Sara from Chicago

• Policemans heel
« Reply #202 on: February 04, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »
Hey, I've been listening to The Best Show since about November last year. Thought I'd join up to the forums.

I'm a cartoonist from Perth, Western Australia.

That makes three cartoonists in a row.

Hi Grug!  :D :D :D

I didn't sign up quick enough to be the fourth in a row, oops.

I'm Sara from Chicago (as you can read) and I draw comics, too.

Tom from Chicago

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #203 on: February 04, 2009, 01:02:54 PM »

I didn't sign up quick enough to be the fourth in a row, oops.

I'm Sara from Chicago (as you can read) and I draw comics, too.

I'm Tom from Chicago. I also draw comics and I live in the exact same apartment as Sara from Chicago. We've been listening in some capacity or another since August-or-so last year.

Sara from Chicago

• Policemans heel
« Reply #204 on: February 04, 2009, 01:12:38 PM »
I'm Tom from Chicago. I also draw comics and I live in the exact same apartment as Sara from Chicago. We've been listening in some capacity or another since August-or-so last year.

Most people don't realize just how small Chicago really is.

Jim McGriddles

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2009, 12:52:46 PM »
I'm Jim-originally from Brooklyn, currently living in Brighton MA. I just started listening to The Best Show a month ago, and I'm hooked!

andrew_in_bk

• Policemans heel
« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2009, 02:45:06 PM »
Where from in Brooklyn?

reallynotclever

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #207 on: February 06, 2009, 02:44:35 AM »
Hi, how are you?  It's very nice to be here.  I'm Sean from Studio City, CA.  I've been A fan of The Best Show for A while & I can't get enough.  It's always so on point, so handcrafted.  Always my first choice.  Tom & Jon, I can't thank you enough.  This is my introduction to chats/forums.  I tip my hat to those who have gone before me.  I look forward to meeting everyone.  I welcome any advice, opinions, compliments or criticisms.  Be nice, don't extinguish my heartlight.  Thanks!

mntimbuktu

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #208 on: February 06, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »
Hey,

I've been listening for a couple of years now.  I'm a video producer for a job, and I make tapes for fun at home.   

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #209 on: February 06, 2009, 12:30:28 PM »
This new crop of FsOT is very hardy.