Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290873 times)

nec13

• Space Champion!
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #225 on: February 26, 2009, 11:51:46 PM »
Hello everyone! I've been a Best Show listener for almost one year and it has changed my life. No, I'm not kidding. I look forward to conversing with all of you.

The Regulator Guy
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

theylive716

• Policemans heel
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2009, 10:51:02 AM »
hey guys and gals,
first time long time!

my name is eric, i'm from buffalo, ny and i enjoy alot of things.

i collect sarah recs / c86 vinyl
...and generally nothing on the panzerfaust label

It looks like you're Eric from the Failure's Union.  I dig your band!  Welcome.

oh wow, thank you ha!
leaving for tour tomorrow morning actually :)
nice to e-meet you aaron
guess how much money is in my wallet?

NJL

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2009, 09:25:25 PM »
Thank you for this

nathansmart

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2009, 10:47:18 AM »
HELLO - I'm Nathan Smart and I'm a new poster here.  I've been listening to the show for a couple of years now and was even honored with a spot on Smash or Trash with my group Indie Blockedappella - GOODBYE

DrCam

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2009, 03:29:46 AM »
G'day cobbers,

I'm Cam from Australia.  The good Cam from Australia.

Basically I travel about in a van solving mysteries.  I doubt the other Cam can say that.  I don't even want to know what he does in his van.

showard

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #230 on: March 05, 2009, 12:40:15 AM »
Hi all! New FOT forum member from Houston (one of America's most BEAUTIFUL cities), listener for about 3 years now. I'm on twitter as mrhoward if anybody wants to buddy up there!

Lothar_Brightblade

« Reply #231 on: March 07, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »
Hi.

I love best show and was turned onto it about 5 months ago (whenever Zach Galifianakis was on) I kept listeing because this show is magic. I spend a lot of time at the Tim and Eric forums at http://tgttm.com/jefferton/ under the same username, I say thing only because I know a few folks from there hang out here as well. Jefferton was also where I first heard about Best show. Best show was the first radio show I've ever donated to.

Thanks Friends.
Thiends.

snailed

• Policemans heel
« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »
went on a downloading spree and got all the old stuff from the best show vaults - and that eventually led me here.  been listening since october.  my coworkers give me strange looks when i burst out laughing in the middle of work... oh, if only they knew the joys of the best show.

is that 50 posts thing true?  if so, you will all unfortunately have to read more of my posts.

pmart

• Policemans heel
« Reply #233 on: March 10, 2009, 09:24:49 AM »
I'm with you Snailed... I've been a listener for almost five years and a lurker on here for a lot of that time. I've p2p'ed a lot of bits, but this 50 post thing is like a holy grail (or an urban legend), so I have to sort of up the ante here...

I'm Patrick. I grew up in Baltimore and now I live in Nutley, NJ. I rarely listen to the show live. I travel a lot for work and I'm brigde and tunnler for work, so the podcast is not only a lifesaver, I can usually make a week last over 2 or 3 days.

I need to keep cool getting to 50. "What man can do, another can do" and so forth and so on...

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #234 on: March 10, 2009, 11:56:35 AM »
I need to keep cool getting to 50. "What man can do, another can do" and so forth and so on...

Yea, there are some on the forum *cough* jakewho *cough* who post crap after crap just to get to 50. I say, if you're gonna get to 50, do it in a classy way. Post things that are worth reading. I think this helps credibility as a FOT.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

pmart

• Policemans heel
« Reply #235 on: March 10, 2009, 12:09:02 PM »

Yea, there are some on the forum *cough* jakewho *cough* who post crap after crap just to get to 50. I say, if you're gonna get to 50, do it in a classy way. Post things that are worth reading. I think this helps credibility as a FOT.

No, I figured as much. I figure my overall strength is that being a lurker for so long I feel like I get the tone and know the people pretty well, so I wouldn't participate in an onslaught of douchery. My other strength is not actually being a douche.

This is like charm school for the FOT's...

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #236 on: March 10, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »

oh, come on, "a refrigerator with a denim jacket!" 

lauramaili

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #237 on: March 10, 2009, 11:55:02 PM »
Hey Friends

I'm Laura, from San Francisco.
Tom is the host with the most, and the only other person I know of that LOVES "Ram".
Thanksss
"You know that movie Minority Report? You're like  those weirdos in the tub."

reallynotclever

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #238 on: March 11, 2009, 12:50:51 AM »
Hey Friends

I'm Laura, from San Francisco.
Tom is the host with the most, and the only other person I know of that LOVES "Ram".
Thanksss
Welcome Laura!  My name is Sean & I'm from Studio City, CA.   It's nice to see more & more Californians on the FOT forum.  Good to meet you, have fun!

steve davidson

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #239 on: March 11, 2009, 07:20:30 PM »
I NEED SOME MORE POSTS.

i'm from portland.