Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290988 times)

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #300 on: April 14, 2009, 06:46:25 AM »
It's me, John!

Good Evening!

Where do you live?!

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #301 on: April 14, 2009, 08:20:56 AM »

Jersey John

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #302 on: April 15, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »
Pittsburgh. From Central Jersey Originally. I like when Tom Talks about Manny Theiner. 

AndrewVDill

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #303 on: April 19, 2009, 06:06:03 PM »
Hello everyone,

I'm Andrew from Manhattan.  I've been listening for almost 4 years and I finally decided to take the plunge into the boards.  Glad to be here!
You'll like it in hell; it's a lot like New Jersey.

icepants

• Policemans heel
« Reply #304 on: April 26, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »
Hello all I just took the plunge as well after two years of listening.  My first episode was the one where tom got the sfx box and kept turning people into ghosts.  I've been a fan ever since.

Tried to sign up once previous but I think my email address had too much toilet talk in it.    :D

okay hope to contribute something, we'll see.

edt: and I live in nashville,TN

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #305 on: April 27, 2009, 12:26:47 PM »
yay!  more TN people.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2009, 03:18:35 PM »
Hello all I just took the plunge as well after two years of listening.  My first episode was the one where tom got the sfx box and kept turning people into ghosts.  I've been a fan ever since.

Tried to sign up once previous but I think my email address had too much toilet talk in it.    :D

Hey! I grew up in Nashville! My story about my dad and the ham through the window happened on Shelby, and I went to McGavock. Are you Nashville proper, or a neighboring community? (One of my college roommates is a county commisioner in Brentwood.)

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »
Hello FOT's!

This is Chad from out in Eugene, Oregon and I have been hopelessly hooked for just over a year now. This is now the time for me to step out of the shadows and jump in! As ridiculous as it may sound, I have been known to refer to my Tuesday nights as my "happy place" and make it a point to listen live whenever I can - which thankfully is most weeks. Even more ridiculous? Tom's "old time radio"-esque intro a few weeks back spoke more truth than it probably should have.

Between the FOT's and the "gang out in Newbridge", it's nice to find a corner of the internet which feels a bit like home. A bit dysfunctional? Sure, but it's where you can kick your feet up and forget about everything else for awhile.

- Chad in Eugene, Oregon
  Proud soon-to-be-card carrying FOT.
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.

pete

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2009, 11:20:13 PM »
oh hey you guys, what's up?

drennen_won

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2009, 11:54:26 PM »
hey. i'm drennen. i like this radio show.

icepants

• Policemans heel
« Reply #310 on: April 30, 2009, 01:50:03 AM »

Hey! I grew up in Nashville! My story about my dad and the ham through the window happened on Shelby, and I went to McGavock. Are you Nashville proper, or a neighboring community? (One of my college roommates is a county commisioner in Brentwood.)

I live in the Charlotte Pike/ Sylvan Park/ West Nashville area.  I also grew up in Brentwood (my parents are still there).  I'm glad to see I'm not the only FOT in Tennessee.  I really enjoy your calls Dave.  Do you remember a call where you were telling Tom about food in Tennessee?  Did you mention the fried candy bars they have in Chattanooga?  Our state has some strange and unhealthy food stuffs. 
yay!  more TN people.

thanks memphis man

dbvader

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #311 on: May 04, 2009, 12:32:30 PM »
Hi, this is Rick from Boston.  I have been listening since the beginning of the year after I found The Best Show on iTunes.   The Wurster bits got me hooked and I listen every week and am trying to go through the archives. 

Question about the archives: Do other people have trouble downloading the full show?  I have had a couple stop about an hour in.  I have tried to re-download them, but they stopped at the same spot.  Thanks.

robert s.

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #312 on: May 10, 2009, 12:53:56 AM »
Hi everyone.  I'm Robert from Cambridge (Mass).  I've been listening to the show for about 2 years now and have been going through the archives for the past six months.  It's one of my favorite things and I'm always excited for Fridays (the day I listen to the new show at work).  Thought I would make things legit and "take my lumps" on the board.   

snacoman

• Policemans heel
« Reply #313 on: May 11, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »
Hello everybody.  I'm David from Nashville TN.  I've been listening to the show for 2 years now.  It's my favorite show.  This is the first message board I've ever been a part of.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #314 on: May 11, 2009, 07:33:26 PM »
Hello everybody.  I'm David from Nashville TN.  I've been listening to the show for 2 years now.  It's my favorite show.  This is the first message board I've ever been a part of.

Hello, David from Nashville TN. I am dave from knoxville, originally from Nashville TN.