Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290839 times)

emma

Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #330 on: May 25, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »
Concordia! I'm going for creative writing, a degree I'm assuming comes with an automatic minor in food services.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #331 on: May 25, 2009, 10:27:25 PM »
Hi Everybody!

I'm sorry I haven't said hi yet.

Steve

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #332 on: May 25, 2009, 10:46:32 PM »
Hi-ho Steverino!
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

Bryan

• Space Champion!
« Reply #333 on: May 26, 2009, 09:47:18 AM »
Concordia! I'm going for creative writing, a degree I'm assuming comes with an automatic minor in food services.

Oh, I think you'll do fine Emma. The only person I know who's done that program was doing pretty well for herself in the music press, but dropped it eventually to become a full-time rock star. So I assume that will be the case for you, too.

timde

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #334 on: May 28, 2009, 09:33:46 PM »
Hey, Tim here from Chicago - recently moved from North Jersey where I grew up.  Still haven't given up the (201).  Love Best Show!  Work on Wednesday is fun now!  Well not fun, but three hours of it are tolerable...thats a start!

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #335 on: May 28, 2009, 09:49:32 PM »
Hi dere, Tim from Chicago.
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2009, 12:15:25 PM »
Hey, Tim here from Chicago - recently moved from North Jersey where I grew up.  Still haven't given up the (201).  Love Best Show!  Work on Wednesday is fun now!  Well not fun, but three hours of it are tolerable...thats a start!

no worries, tim.  i take it to the next level and rotate the episodes throughout the day. 

HolyCripes

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #337 on: June 10, 2009, 07:15:19 PM »
Hi Tom.  Hi everyone.  I've been listening to The Best Show for almost three years now and I have yet to call in or post on this board until now.  I love the show.  The excellence of the six hour extravaganza moved me to finally say so in typed form!

Me!

• Policemans heel
« Reply #338 on: June 11, 2009, 12:48:51 PM »
Hey Tom and everyone.  My name is Andrew, from Chico California.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone with one of the best common interests around, The Best Show!

allanalpha

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #339 on: June 14, 2009, 07:02:52 PM »
Hello everyone, good to meet you.

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #340 on: June 14, 2009, 11:44:14 PM »
Glad to see these new people on this thread- I have yet to see them on the other threads! Don't be shy!
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #341 on: June 15, 2009, 12:39:02 AM »
No, do be shy.  This board can only take a certain number of posts a day and they're all pretty much spoken for.  Sorry, new people, you missed your chance!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Reeleyes

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2009, 12:24:21 AM »
Hello, I'm Seth from Eugene, OR. I've been listening for a few months. I'm caught up on all of the Best Show Podcasts and almost caught up on the Gems. I love the music. The comedy is great. Even though Tom insults some of my favorite chunks of American pop culture, he's a quality host running a great show so... I'm in.
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2009, 06:38:28 AM »
Hello, I'm Seth from Eugene, OR. I've been listening for a few months. I'm caught up on all of the Best Show Podcasts and almost caught up on the Gems. I love the music. The comedy is great. Even though Tom insults some of my favorite chunks of American pop culture, he's a quality host running a great show so... I'm in.

Yah, 98 Degrees WAS great.

Reeleyes

« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2009, 12:01:12 PM »

Yah, 98 Degrees WAS great.

I was talking more about Star Wars and Family Guy but I've never actually listened to 98 Degrees. Am I missing out?
You look like a really healthy Arthy Lang.