Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290964 times)

danner

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #810 on: February 18, 2012, 11:53:38 AM »
Hi, folks. I'm Dan from Birmingham. I've been listening to the show for a while now, so I can't believe I've waited this long to actually check out the forum. You guys seem swell!

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #811 on: February 18, 2012, 07:46:17 PM »
Raise a toast to Vulcan!

shrugsy

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #812 on: February 19, 2012, 12:33:59 AM »
Howdy.  I'm Eric from Cambridge MA; I have been listening for years and years, and have no idea why it took me so long to register here, but this sealed the deal: http://friendsoftom.com/forum/index.php/topic,8704.0.html. I'm pretty excited!  Any Boston people milling around?

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #813 on: February 19, 2012, 10:46:29 AM »
Howdy.  I'm Eric from Cambridge MA; I have been listening for years and years, and have no idea why it took me so long to register here, but this sealed the deal: http://friendsoftom.com/forum/index.php/topic,8704.0.html. I'm pretty excited!  Any Boston people milling around?

Welcome fellow Cantabridgian
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

shrugsy

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #814 on: February 20, 2012, 01:13:59 AM »
Hello!  We should get together and vandalize the Lampoon building sometime.

Ryan_Venkman

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #815 on: February 28, 2012, 11:14:25 PM »
Hi there.  New to the forum.  I've been listening to the show for awhile and I was aware of the forum's existence, but never signed up.  I'm signed up now though!  So, hi all!

Marco_de_Austin

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #816 on: March 20, 2012, 10:47:07 PM »
Hey, Tom. I'm from Austin. Can't say enough about how much I enjoy The Best Show. But here is a try anyway: it's brilliant.

Happy to be here,
Marco

spork76

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #817 on: March 23, 2012, 10:14:02 PM »
Hi all. Spencer from Columbia, MO here. Decided I finally needed to stop lurking on the forums and make an account.

Ben from Boston

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #818 on: April 13, 2012, 02:02:51 PM »
Hey, nice to see you

Kevin from Pittsburgh

• Policemans heel
« Reply #819 on: April 24, 2012, 10:29:17 AM »
Hi, Kevin,

I'm new here, but also from Picksburgh.

:)  I'm in the process of relocating, so 'Kevin in Transit' is a bit unwieldy.  And I guess once you are from Pittsburgh, you're always from Pittsburgh!

Troy Renfro doesn't like us very much
Does anybody have the new issue of Wizard?  Mike is getting his issue of Wizard from his bag.

SeanFC

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #820 on: April 26, 2012, 06:42:56 PM »
Hey everyone, I've been listening for years and never checked out the forum. Look forward to future FOT discussions.  ;)

apoehler

• Policemans heel
« Reply #821 on: April 30, 2012, 02:54:20 PM »
Aaron from San Diego here, I recall stumbling across "angryrecordpromoter.mp3" somewhere years ago and wondering what the source of such amusing bizarreness could be--and the penny dropped last December when I grabbed a bunch of Best Show Gems and recognized the voices!

girlnevergoesout

• Policemans heel
« Reply #822 on: July 10, 2012, 08:47:51 PM »
Hi

I'm Christina from Henderson, NV. I have been lurking because I am extremely shy. I probably will go back to lurking now. The archives are my best friend at work and I am going to have to convince the IT dept to put Real Player on my computer. Nice to meet you all. 

Kevin from Pittsburgh

• Policemans heel
« Reply #823 on: July 10, 2012, 09:48:26 PM »
Three Best Shows=Full day of work.  A perfect fit!

Welcome :-)
Does anybody have the new issue of Wizard?  Mike is getting his issue of Wizard from his bag.

Thewabel

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #824 on: August 24, 2012, 06:02:22 PM »
David from Bedford, England. I'm a new one here. No much going on right now, just reporting in for duty.