Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290874 times)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #885 on: October 12, 2014, 10:14:56 PM »
I never thought I would do this...
Don't!
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

frogface

• Policemans heel
« Reply #886 on: October 13, 2014, 03:13:28 PM »
Long time lurker, first time poster. Mostly trying to figure out the origin/context of various things Best Show related.

In anticipation of the return, I've been going back and listening to old shows, but the bandwidth at my new job sucks and the stream keeps cutting out. So I'm trying to hit that magic number...

joshmobile

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #887 on: October 14, 2014, 05:46:19 PM »
well, now seems about as good a time as any to actually join up and say hi. been reading the board and listening to the show for years, but never been much for joining in these kind of things. but i figured, what the heck! time to stop lurking and join in!

james here...from rainy glasgow, scotland. beyond excited for the show's return.

anyhoo. hello all!

AspiringCanadian

• Policemans heel
« Reply #888 on: October 16, 2014, 01:34:54 PM »
It's great to see so many new members.  Time to party

FredN.

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #889 on: October 16, 2014, 02:31:10 PM »
Newbie here - but only to the Board.
Been listening for a few years. I thought I 'got it' at first, but then gave up after a couple of episodes.
Went back a couple of months later AND THE HEAVENS SHINED DOWN AND I GOT IT for realz.

Love Tom and Jon. Wish I could have listened live, but only ever listened via podcast.
Had bought a couple of CD's in the past.
Just bought the Box sex!
YAY
Thanks,

Nate from Kalamazoo

• Policemans heel
« Reply #890 on: October 16, 2014, 04:46:20 PM »
Love Tom and Jon. Wish I could have listened live, but only ever listened via podcast.

I think/hope you're about to get your wish.

FredN.

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #891 on: October 16, 2014, 07:02:15 PM »

I think/hope you're about to get your wish.

I aint' gonna miss it LIVE this time! Though if it's Tuesday nights that may still not work.
I wonder if it will be more than 1x week?
I want to spend more money, please make the announcement soon, Tom!

Dip Apesworth

• Policemans heel
« Reply #892 on: October 17, 2014, 04:01:19 AM »
I've regretted since last December that I never had the nerve to call in while the show was on the air, but things have changed now that the Best Show will return! I'm Mike from WA, coming out of the woodwork to post and be more active in the FOT community.
chi-koo

D.JGeorge

• Policemans heel
« Reply #893 on: October 31, 2014, 03:59:22 AM »

williamwilliams

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #894 on: November 04, 2014, 10:28:10 AM »
Listening since 2007, new the board. Love the show and Tom so much.

doublecatjr

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #895 on: November 04, 2014, 12:52:36 PM »
I've been lurking and reading and scared to say hi, but I guess that's dumb so HI. I'm a relatively recent convert to the show (started listening at the end of 2012) and now realize what an idiot I was for sleeping on this so long. Best Show is a perfect thing, and I'm excited for all the new stuff coming up!

Ceri

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #896 on: November 04, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »
I've been listening to the show for about 6 years now (as you can see from when I registered) I'm just not much of a talker so I've never said anything on here before. I'm in the UK and listened to the show via podcast, can't wait for it's return  :).

Billy Brown

• Policemans heel
« Reply #897 on: November 04, 2014, 02:13:47 PM »
Hi all. I've been lurking for a good while having got into the show around three years ago. Insanely excited about the triumphant return and thought it was about time I registered here to say hello. Hello!

ggstratis

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #898 on: November 04, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
wow, i think I started this account about 2 years ago and made one introductory statement, and then chickened out until now! So hello again from the north of northern Canada, the Yukon! Beyond excited for the show to return, been burning through the archives to get myself ready for it all!

GuyPersonton

• Policemans heel
« Reply #899 on: November 07, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »
Hello there!

I've been listening to the show since around '07. Lurked on and off on here since then. Finally decided to actually make an account and start posting. Anyways...Hi.