Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290900 times)

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2008, 10:22:52 PM »
Hello I am from philadelphia.

Where yuh from? Manayunk? Fishtown? Olney? They got a Wawa where you live?
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

driz

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2008, 11:10:07 PM »
Hello I am from philadelphia.

Where yuh from? Manayunk? Fishtown? Olney? They got a Wawa where you live?

Wawa is like a religion for us here.  wawa hoags are unfuckwithable.

tomkaters

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 08:10:31 AM »
Hello! I am Tom from Chicago. Been listening to the show for a year now and have decided to enlist for the world domination plan. I like comic books and drinking by myself.

oilcantim

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 12:58:19 PM »
Hey all!  I'm Tim from Milwaukee.  And that's really all there is to me, my personality, or my life.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 09:50:45 PM »
Hey Tim, I'm going to be in Milwaukee this week!  But don't get all excited, I don't look anywhere near as pretty as my avatar.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

redsplitwig

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2008, 11:40:06 PM »
Hello,
I'm Matt from Minnesota.  I've been listening for about a year.  Found the show because of the recommendations of PFT, Ted Leo, and Patton Oswalt.  I had to get on the board to fulfill my social responsibility by voting for Philly Boy Roy.  Seems like everybody here is great.
Thanks for the thread.
Matt

Pete from oz

• Policemans heel
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2008, 11:53:00 PM »
Hi, I'm Peter from Melbourne, Australia.  Have been listening for about a year and just this week started working my way through the archives.  I feel that it may end up being my life's work. 

Pete from oz

• Policemans heel
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 12:03:30 AM »
Hello! I am Tom from Chicago. Been listening to the show for a year now and have decided to enlist for the world domination plan. I like comic books and drinking by myself.

Hey Tom, do you do the Around Comics podcast?  I started listening to the Best Show because of your recommendation last year!   

tomkaters

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 12:17:40 AM »

Hey Tom, do you do the Around Comics podcast?  I started listening to the Best Show because of your recommendation last year!   

Yep, that would be me. I have been trying to do my part for the World Domination Plan.

Ceol

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2008, 12:24:26 AM »
Hello. My name is Megan and I'm from California. I started listening to the Best Show two months ago. I'm obsessed with Ted Leo and that's why I started listening. I like things like punk music, Monty Python, cupcakes, and comics.

Pete from oz

• Policemans heel
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2008, 12:57:24 AM »

Yep, that would be me. I have been trying to do my part for the World Domination Plan.

It's working!  Oh hey, you gotta use your mighty influence to get Tom on a Marvel book!

oilcantim

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2008, 03:27:32 AM »
Hey Tim, I'm going to be in Milwaukee this week!  But don't get all excited, I don't look anywhere near as pretty as my avatar.

Look, if you're coming here to research "The Fonz," you should know he isn't a real person.  Although we are building a statue in his likeness.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2008, 08:59:36 AM »
I am actually a renowned expert in the field of Fonz Studies, but I will be there for a residency at the University of Wisconsin.  Totep and I might attempt a mini FOT meetup if yer interested.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Susannah

« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »
But don't get all excited, I don't look anywhere near as pretty as my avatar.

You're as pretty as MY avatar :)

This is never going to get old for me!

njkaters

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 12:10:08 PM »
Hi everyone,
My name is Nick from Milwaukee, WI. I have been listening to the show for about two years now. My job (freelance writer) lets me run through the archives backward and forward; The Best Show gets me through Web content projects about auto parts, wine accessories and other some such.