Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290962 times)

tommyneo

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2008, 08:14:41 PM »
Hi everybody! My name is Tom, I'm a 28 yr old Irish guy living in Melbourne, Australia. Discovered The Best Show a couple of months ago through The Sound Of Young America. From the very first show I listened to it felt like I had finally come home. Been lurking around various message boards (sohh, allhiphop, maximun fun) for years but this is the first one I ever had any impulse to be a part of. Please play nice people.
Peppers and eggs? That's what I should have got.

NickJonas

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2008, 08:20:34 PM »
Hello peers!  I'm Nick from New Jersey.  I've listened to The Best Show for say 6-12 months (6 is the number I've consistently listened and 12 when I started listening to FMU)  I'm not really a forumer but the show's so good and it's only 3 hours so when it's over I'm kind of sad.  Yeah there's archives but it's not the same.  Tom talks about this place on air, so it must be good.  Cheers!

Andrea

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2008, 01:30:49 AM »
Hi!  I'm Andrea in Bellingham, Washington.  I'm 20 and into comedy and writing, with a little bit of theater thrown in... I love the Best Show, I've been listening for about a year and going back into the archives for more of the awesome.  I've never called in though, because I'm pretty boring. 

Anyhow, hi!  I feel welcome.

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2008, 02:05:06 AM »
Hello peers!  I'm Nick from New Jersey.  I've listened to The Best Show for say 6-12 months (6 is the number I've consistently listened and 12 when I started listening to FMU)  I'm not really a forumer but the show's so good and it's only 3 hours so when it's over I'm kind of sad.  Yeah there's archives but it's not the same.  Tom talks about this place on air, so it must be good.  Cheers!

So what's Miley Cyrus really like?

You should jam in the FMU studios with Danielson! They're Jersey Jesus people, just like you!
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

Geoff Johnston

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2008, 12:40:44 AM »
Hello, everybody.  I'm Geoff in Dallas, TX.  Year-and-a-half long listener, one-time caller, first-time poster.  Also, I like hyphens.

So far...

Favorite TS moment: When a caller tried to dog on "the guy from that Sonic commercial" and Tom immediately stuck up for Brian Huskey, who is undeniably awesome. 

Favorite S&W moment: Kenny Dupree tallking about the time Willy Stargell tried to gank his Monster Bacon Swiss & Egg Biscuit. 

Favorite JW moment(s): "Why?"

joeyd

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2008, 09:45:22 PM »
Hello everyone. Joe from Bloomfield (home of the great Mr Leo) here. I've been listening religiously to TBS for nearly two years now. It seems like half my day is consumed trying to spread the word to friends and family members to the show. This is my first post....one maybe i'll get the nerve to call in!

Jack from Arkansas

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #111 on: October 03, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
Hi, How are you? I'm Jack from Fayetteville, Arkansas.  I joined the FOT army to spread the mirth and the mayhem.  I'm ready to strap on my hard hat and hit the streets.

<<<<<

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2008, 10:35:19 PM »
I've driven by/through Fayetteville before.  It's beautiful in that area.

Matt

• Space Champion!
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2008, 03:15:40 AM »
That brings the Arkansas FOT total to two. What can I say? We're a rare breed.

Welcome to the fold, Jack!
It ain't ego, it's my love for you.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »

Do you guys both work for WAL*MART?

Matt

• Space Champion!
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2008, 12:08:45 PM »

Do you guys both work for WAL*MART?

It's Wal-Mart, you monopoladummy.

And yes.
It ain't ego, it's my love for you.

hungrybrains

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2008, 03:48:59 PM »
hello tom and friends of tom! This is Liam from Jersey City. Brand spanking new to the forum but I'm a long time listener and occasional wfmu volunteer. Good luck with the show tonight.

Garrett

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2008, 01:06:04 AM »
Hi everybody.
I'm Garrett from Annapolis, md. I've been listening and doing the chat occasionally for about a 18 months and I'm finally getting around to the message board.

KingWart

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #118 on: October 10, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »
Hiya people,
I'm Jordan, from Bloomington, IL. I've been listening to the show for about 6 weeks now, although I had heard of it and some clips, but never the full show. I listen to the podcast. One of these days I will listen live and call in, if I have anything interesting to add.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #119 on: October 10, 2008, 09:35:44 PM »
Hiya people,
I'm Jordan, from Bloomington, IL. I've been listening to the show for about 6 weeks now, although I had heard of it and some clips, but never the full show. I listen to the podcast. One of these days I will listen live and call in, if I have anything interesting to add.

Ah yeah, the Bloomington people always confuse my Bloomington with.  Welcome.