Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290880 times)

Kim Kelly

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #135 on: November 13, 2008, 05:31:14 PM »
Okay, I'm not really a new person.

What can I say, I missed Wes's witticisms.
Too soon?

Come on, Jason

« Reply #136 on: November 13, 2008, 05:51:20 PM »
I missed you, Laurie!

John Knolling

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #137 on: November 13, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
Hello. I'm Matt. Been a Best Show for about a year now. Glad to be on the boards.

MiddleBro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »
Hi Everyone,
    After initially attempting to become an official FOT, only to be told later that what I did was going to get me a card saying so, and not a logon for this board, I figured out how to truly register, and so here I am.  I'm Zach, from Pelham, I've called in on two shows for a total of three calls, and am better known by my connections to my semi-famous brothers, hence the user-name.  Though I can't really listen live and/or call in, most of the time, due to my work schedule, I hope this board might be a nice way for me to better connect with the FOT community, at large.  Thanks, and hope to talk to you guys and gals, soon.

-Zach

Myles

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2008, 09:21:24 AM »
Hello everybody,

This is Myles from Brooklyn, glad to be on the board.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2008, 12:50:28 PM »
Okay, I'm not really a new person.

What can I say, I missed Wes's witticisms.

Wait, Wes said you came back as Mo Primo. 
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »
Hi Everyone,
    After initially attempting to become an official FOT, only to be told later that what I did was going to get me a card saying so, and not a logon for this board, I figured out how to truly register, and so here I am.  I'm Zach, from Pelham, I've called in on two shows for a total of three calls, and am better known by my connections to my semi-famous brothers, hence the user-name.  Though I can't really listen live and/or call in, most of the time, due to my work schedule, I hope this board might be a nice way for me to better connect with the FOT community, at large.  Thanks, and hope to talk to you guys and gals, soon.

-Zach

Z-Maaan.

elibraden

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #142 on: November 28, 2008, 07:34:48 PM »
Hi!  I'm Eli in L.A. ... I've posted a couple of times before, but I'm now a full-on addict (especially now that Best Show Vault is alive again) and intend to stay put.  Tis the Best Show indeed ...

Cheers --- eLi

hodgman

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #143 on: November 28, 2008, 10:24:10 PM »
My name is Seth from San Diego. I just started listening to the show a few months ago and I registered to vote in the Mayubanatorial election. I've been going back through the archives and listening to everything. How does everyone listen to the archived shows? Is there a way to get the archives into a format so that I can listen on my mp3 player at work?

Kim Kelly

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2008, 10:21:46 AM »
Hi Everyone,

-Zach

Z-Maaan.

The first google images result for Z-Man is not this guy:

It's this one:

Too soon?

Come on, Jason

« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »
My name is Seth from San Diego. I just started listening to the show a few months ago and I registered to vote in the Mayubanatorial election. I've been going back through the archives and listening to everything. How does everyone listen to the archived shows? Is there a way to get the archives into a format so that I can listen on my mp3 player at work?

Aside from the free podcast, which doesn't have the music, the only way I know of to get The Best Show on an iPod is by using a mp3 recorder such as Wiretap Pro for Mac or I Don't Know for PC.

mattie

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2008, 08:59:36 PM »
Hey all, I'm Matt from Gainesville.  I've only been listening a short while, but I've been trying to catch up with the archives.  Happy to be here.

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2008, 09:31:32 PM »
Hey all, I'm Matt from Gainesville.  I've only been listening a short while, but I've been trying to catch up with the archives.  Happy to be here.

I salute you, son.
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

samir

• Space Champion!
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2008, 08:00:12 AM »
Matt sits next to me in law classes for seven hours a week, so eventually all my use of poor syntax and phrases like "Monopolotizin'" were bound to invoke curiosity.
"Son, there's a thin line between crazed and rabid"

mike_b

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2008, 06:24:24 PM »
Now that the weather is terrible, I have a lot of free time on my hands, and I figured I'd spend some of it talking about my favorite podcast.

FUN FACT:

3 people from my high school have been GOMPed.