Author Topic: zodiackiller.com meetups  (Read 7409 times)

cutout

• Space Champion!
zodiackiller.com meetups
« on: August 29, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »
Looks like a party:

http://www.zodiackiller.com/TaskForceMeeting2.html

I stumbled on it after reading this story:

"The composite is a dead ringer," says Kaufman, showing composite sketch of the killer next to his stepfather's -- a resemblance that is undeniable between pictures of Jack Tarrance and descriptions of the zodiac.

Dennis also claims his stepfather, in a taped phone conversation, indirectly admitted being the zodiac killer.

"If I wrote a book and said I think my stepfather is the Zodiac Killer they wouldn't believe me," says Kaufman.

Honestly, though, who among us has not attempted to prove their stepdad was the Zodiac Killer?

gravy boat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: zodiackiller.com meetups
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »
I just saw the (good) movie Zodiac (Ruffalo, Donnie Darko kid) the other night and one of the movie's conversation strikes a chord regarding these zodiackiller.com foks. One of the detectives, worn down, says something like this to another when they are a few years into the case -- "Do you realize more people were killed in this city today in car accidents than the Zodiac killed?"  The media and popular attention around the case are huge.  Back then it was more understandable -- but for people today to get wrapped up in it and play Encylopedia Brown?  Eww. Creepy and sad.   

cutout

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 03:44:24 PM »
but for people today to get wrapped up in it and play Encylopedia Brown?  Eww. Creepy and sad.

You're telling me this crack team of Encyclopedia Zodiac Browns might not be up to snuff?!

Please don't answer that.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 01:12:49 PM »
but for people today to get wrapped up in it and play Encylopedia Brown?  Eww. Creepy and sad.

You're telling me this crack team of Encyclopedia Zodiac Browns might not be up to snuff?!

Please don't answer that.

If they ever do find the killer, that guy on the left looks like he could crush him in his palm.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 07:09:25 PM »
Yeah, he's what, 6 foot 40?
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

cutout

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 07:29:07 PM »
If they ever do find the killer, that guy on the left looks like he could crush him in his palm.

He should take those giant sweatpants and yank them over the zodiac killer's head like he was bagging a pile of potatoes. The media would be all over it: "the Sweatpant Vigilante".

emma

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »
I bet they're all saying the exact same thing about pictures from FOT meetups over on the zodiac killer board. And by "I bet" I mean "I hope."